Getting married

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting married

I say from my experiance. Living with family is so difficult. I wish you will be happy in your life. Inshaallah.

Comment

Originally posted by aliman View Post
      Salamz. I am getting married inshallah in the summer. I never intended to, it was Allahs will. My problem is that i have a job, and business, but i am not able to buy a house because of wedding costs.. etc and it will take me two years to afford a house.. And also it is not my ideal job i want because it is night work, i am looking for a job in correct field, but finding it difficult to get that career. Im just wondering sisters, would it disappoint you, in the near future if your husband, did not get the respectable job you thought he would get.. And living with his parents for 2 years..
      I am a 24 year old man.
      nah a job is just a means to an end isnt it? as long as a guy can provide, he has a job, thats enough. it dont matter what kinda job it is as long as its all halal work. if its just 2 years living with parents, i wouldnt mind that but you really need to be asking your spouse to be these questions. every sister thinks differently. i had a friend who really wanted to live with her in laws and me, i'm like the person that likes my space so everyone is different.

i tell you something though, you know what would disappoint me in the future, is if i married someone and he neglected any of his obligations towards Allah, i.e. salaah on time, fasting and if his imaan suddenly was going downhill, now thats what would be the biggest disappointment. but really speak to the girl that your going to marry as no other sister can speak on her behalf.

Comment

jazakallah bi khayr. thank you for the replies. it has given me a different perspective. I spoke to the bride to be inshallah. about this and she doesnt mind. Make dua for me.
        Barakallah fi

Comment

Working...
        X