Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spouses from the same background as you is a must!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spouses from the same background as you is a must!

Marry for compatibility, it can happen that two people of different cultures/races are highly compatible for one another. Besides, culture is something that keeps changing, no point going crazy over it, especially to the point where a person's Islamic rights are threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
      People should try to marry within their culture . They must preserve their culture . Honestly speaking , I do not favour , intercultural or interracial marriages .
      Why?
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by abubakarbristol View Post
        Each to their own.
        The end. Why are there so many topics on the same thing?
        Why are some people so fixated on who others choose to marry. Just do you and let others do them.

Comment

people of a different background stay together till death all the time.

you see tons of people from the same background getting divorced all the time. just because you are from the same culture doesn't mean the people will get along.

and this persevering culture is a load of rubbish. the only thing that needs to be persevered is Islam. On the day of judgement Allah isn't going to ask you if you followed your traditions correctly. He is going to ask if you followed his commands.
          Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
          (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

People should try to marry within their culture . They must preserve their culture . Honestly speaking , I do not favour , intercultural or interracial marriages .

what benefit does preserving culture does? is it an act of worship? will people die without it?
            Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
            (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

hmmmmm if this holds true who does a mixed race person marry:scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by zakariyya21 View Post
                hmmmmm if this holds true who does a mixed race person marry:scratch:
                Put em in Ginger/albino category
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

How about Couples from the same front ground ?
                  Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                  deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

culture is rubbish. I hate 'pakistani' or 'indian' culture.

Comment

thats your opinion though isnt it? your preference may not be the preference of other people
                      82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
                        thats your opinion though isnt it? your preference may not be the preference of other people
                        Yes it is my opinion . I am not forcing it on anybody .

Comment

What is wrong with interracial marriage? So what if they are from different cultures. My husband is Indian an I'm English, though he is British he still follows his cultural. In marriage you compromise and make sacrifices for each other. I learnt all about the Indian culture and fit in quite well. And when we do have kids inshAllah then they will learn English and Gujarati. Eat English food and Indian food etc. I learnt Gujarati so I could communicate with his family. It works so whats the problem?
                          ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by oz99 View Post
                            culture is rubbish. I hate 'pakistani' or 'indian' culture.
                            You'll find there is a big difference between the two cultures. I'm not keen on the Pakistani culture though I have no problem with Pakistani people after all we are all one Ummah. I don't generalise, it's very unfair.
                            ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                              You'll find there is a big difference between the two cultures. I'm not keen on the Pakistani culture though I have no problem with Pakistani people after all we are all one Ummah. I don't generalise, it's very unfair.
                              I don't hate the people. I hate the culture.

Indian and Pakistani culture are almost the same.

Comment

Originally posted by oz99 View Post
                                I don't hate the people. I hate the culture.

Indian and Pakistani culture are almost the same.
                                Surprisingly they are not.

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Working...
                                X