Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spouses from the same background as you is a must!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spouses from the same background as you is a must!

Originally posted by purple89 View Post
    I did not read any post by muslimahc stating that polygamy was a bad thing just that some men abuse this privilege which they do and that some women don't want to be in polygamous marriage and they are under no obligation to be in them. If polygamy bothers some people they can put it in a contract prior to marriage or get a divorce.
    Right. If you don't say what they want to hear about polygamy, men twist your words and accuse you of saying polygamy is haram. That is what they always say, but we can do it, "it is our right." Who ever said it wasn't? Many sisters are just scared about the idea b/c of the way many men abuse it. I rarely see a good case though I know they are out there. Also, polygamy is a CONDITIONAL right, meaning you can only follow it given you can be just. If you can't, then you are not allowed. I see so many men with struggling broke families marrying other women just to make things more difficult on one wife. They bascially make one suffer in order to make life better for another. The majority of men today cannot afford it anyway. I think they just love the idea and is a dream for most of them to switch bed every other night.
    Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." [Qur'an 2:152]
    Behold in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction."
    [Al Quran 13:28]
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by muslimahc View Post
      Right. If you don't say what they want to hear about polygamy, men twist your words and accuse you of saying polygamy is haram. That is what they always say, but we can do it, "it is our right." Who ever said it wasn't? Many sisters are just scared about the idea b/c of the way many men abuse it. I rarely see a good case though I know they are out there. Also, polygamy is a CONDITIONAL right, meaning you can only follow it given you can be just. If you can't, then you are not allowed. I see so many men with struggling broke families marrying other women just to make things more difficult on one wife. They bascially make one suffer in order to make life better for another. The majority of men today cannot afford it anyway. I think they just love the idea and is a dream for most of them to switch bed every other night.
      Okay so there are bad cases of polygamy and good cases of polygamy. What's wrong? There are bad cases of normal marriages as well maybe that's wrong as well? I don't see any point arguing when everyone has only there own point of view. Maybe it's better to drop this argument because we ALL know that there is no conclusion and we're not going to change each others mind.

Subject A ate biryani and got sick and hated it.

Subject B ate biryani and he liked it a lot.

Is Subject A or Subject B right?? They're both right because everything in life is different each and every person. There are too many factors too consider so there's no point arguing.

PEACE EVERYONE, KEEP THE PEACE! :boom:

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
        Okay so there are bad cases of polygamy and good cases of polygamy. What's wrong? There are bad cases of normal marriages as well maybe that's wrong as well? I don't see any point arguing when everyone has only there own point of view. Maybe it's better to drop this argument because we ALL know that there is no conclusion and we're not going to change each others mind.

Subject A ate biryani and got sick and hated it.

Subject B ate biryani and he liked it a lot.

Is Subject A or Subject B right?? They're both right because everything in life is different each and every person. There are too many factors too consider so there's no point arguing.

PEACE EVERYONE, KEEP THE PEACE! :boom:
        Did I say polygamy was haram and no one should practice it? No. So your argument is a moot point.
        Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." [Qur'an 2:152]
        ]

Comment

I feel like this thread is going on and on because its the principal of the matter rather than its purpose which was to share our view .
          [COLOR="#800080"]You are saying," I belong to Allaah as a servant and I am going to return to Him". So whoever knows that he belongs to Allaah as a servant and that he will return to Him, then he should know that he will be stopped. And whoever knows that he will be stopped, then he should know that he will be questioned. And whoever knows that he will be questioned, then let him prepare an answer for the question.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by tabasam View Post
            I feel like this thread is going on and on because its the principal of the matter rather than its purpose which was to share our view .
            The problem is some people cannot accept the fact that people will have different views.
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by muslimahc View Post
              The problem is some people cannot accept the fact that people will have different views.
              Wouldn't it be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.
              Never have any regrets you only get one shot at life this ain't no rehersal!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldfinger View Post
                Wouldn't it be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.
                Right. if everyone had the same opinion then there would be no need for forums and discussions. There would be no ummah forum lol...
                ]

Comment

Working...
                X