Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to find that hadith ...

A.A

I need to find that hadith in which prophet Mohammed SAW , prohibited a brother from sending a proposal to a woman who is already engaged .

Can anyone of you please post that exact hadith with reference ?

Thank you .

Re: I need to find that hadith ...

Wa-alaikum-assalam

I have found the following 2 hadith from Sahih Muslim, I hope this helps :)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3289.
    Sahih Muslim Book 08. Marriage

Chapter: Prohibition of one's making the proposal of marriage when it has already been made by one's brother until he permits or gives her up.

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) as having forbidden a dweller of the town selling the merchandise of a villager or outbidding in a sale (in order that another might fall into a snare), or a person making the proposal of marriage when his brother has already made such a proposal, or entering into a transaction when his brother has already entered; and a woman asking the divorce of her sister in order to deprive her of what belongs to her. 'Amr made this addition: "The person should not purchase in opposition to his brother."

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3290.

Chapter: Prohibition of one's making the proposal of marriage when it has already been made by one's brother until he permits or gives her up.

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (May peace be upon him) as having said this: Do not outbid in a sale in order to ensnare. No man should enter into a transaction in which his brother has already entered, and no dweller of the town should sell on behalf of the villager. And no man should make a proposal of marriage which his brother has already made and no woman should ask for the divorce of another (co-wife) in order to deprive her of what belongs to her.

Source: www.hadithcollection.com

Wassalam

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowW View Post
      Wa-alaikum-assalam

I have found the following 2 hadith from Sahih Muslim, I hope this helps :)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3289.

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) as having forbidden a dweller of the town selling the merchandise of a villager or outbidding in a sale (in order that another might fall into a snare), or a person making the proposal of marriage when his brother has already made such a proposal, or entering into a transaction when his brother has already entered; and a woman asking the divorce of her sister in order to deprive her of what belongs to her. 'Amr made this addition: "The person should not purchase in opposition to his brother."

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3290.

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (May peace be upon him) as having said this: Do not outbid in a sale in order to ensnare. No man should enter into a transaction in which his brother has already entered, and no dweller of the town should sell on behalf of the villager. And no man should make a proposal of marriage which his brother has already made and no woman should ask for the divorce of another (co-wife) in order to deprive her of what belongs to her.

Source: www.hadithcollection.com

Wassalam
      Thank you dear bro .. I was looking for second one . Thanks once again .

Comment

You are most welcome.
        Alhamdulillah, I could help someone today :)

Comment

Working...
        X