Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever rejected a marriage proposal only to REALLY regret it afterwards ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SubhanAllah a lot of nice advice here

The main thing I learned from my experience is that to think about how much time importance we give to a *particular* person when Our Lord and our Beloved Prophet is more worthy of our Time and affections. Imagine we actually started to Love Allah and the Prophet the way we do towards opposite gender then InshAllah we can grow stronger in our Faith, and will benefit in this life and Hereafter inshAllah :)
    7 Heavens and The Arsh & Kursi Of Allah - by Sheikh Ahmed Ali [HD] :up:

Subhan'Allah wa bi-hamdihi
    Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him:love:

Comment

Re: Have you ever rejected a marriage proposal only to REALLY regret it afterwards ?

You realise it wasnt meant to be and thats why you said no, and also maybe you're regretting it for other reasons that have nothing to do with the person you rejected. Maybe other fears...you'll get over it :/
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Re: Have you ever rejected a marriage proposal only to REALLY regret it afterwards ?

Originally posted by deenlover1 View Post
        SubhanAllah a lot of nice advice here

The main thing I learned from my experience is that to think about how much time importance we give to a *particular* person when Our Lord and our Beloved Prophet is more worthy of our Time and affections. Imagine we actually started to Love Allah and the Prophet the way we do towards opposite gender then InshAllah we can grow stronger in our Faith, and will benefit in this life and Hereafter inshAllah :)
        My conclusion after reading this comment is that people who have this kind of mentality should prefer to stay single .

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
          My conclusion after reading this comment is that people who have this kind of mentality should prefer to stay single .
          How so? What the bro/sis said is on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
            Brother, why should a person prefer to stay single if they follow the teachings of Islam by loving Allah SWT and Rasool SAW more than any being on the planet ??

Either you have misunderstood what the brother/sister is saying or do not have the correct knowledge to understand what they are saying.

Comment

Salaam,
              Im new to this forum and this topic is exactly what I am going through :(
              [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#000080"]“And whoever is conscious of Allah, He will make for him a way out,[/COLOR] [COLOR="#0000FF"]And will provide for him from where he does not expect. [/COLOR][COLOR="#40E0D0"]And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him.[/COLOR][COLOR="#40E0D0"] Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose.[/COLOR] [COLOR="#00FFFF"]Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (Quran 65:2-3)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by 1n5p1r3 View Post
                Salaam,
                Im new to this forum and this topic is exactly what I am going through :(
                :wswrwb:

Cheer up.

Whoever Allah has written for you, will be yours. No force or power in this universe can separate you or prevent you both from coming together. In fact, all the power in the universe will work together to bring you both together, just because the whole universe is subservient to the Creator, , and whatever is the will of Allah will come to pass, no matter what.

So be happy, innit? ;)
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  :wswrwb:

Cheer up.

Whoever Allah has written for you, will be yours. No force or power in this universe can separate you or prevent you both from coming together. In fact, all the power in the universe will work together to bring you both together, just because the whole universe is subservient to the Creator, , and whatever is the will of Allah will come to pass, no matter what.

So be happy, innit? ;)
                  Yes inshallah, jazakallah khair Sr
                  [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#000080"]“And whoever is conscious of Allah, He will make for him a way out,[/COLOR] [COLOR="#0000FF"]And will provide for him from where he does not expect. [/COLOR][COLOR="#40E0D0"]And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him.[/COLOR][COLOR="#40E0D0"] Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose.[/COLOR] [COLOR="#00FFFF"]Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (Quran 65:2-3)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X