liveing a happy life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liveing a happy life

ok i have decide to sack marriage and just look a job and start my online business i have decide to not look for a wife at all and ignore all of this know i walk with happiness and freedom i go mosque with freedom i do dhikr with freedom and live a happy life

Re: liveing a happy life

Alhamdulillah, Masha'Allah! :up:
    إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
      ok i have decide to sack marriage and just look a job and start my online business i have decide to not look for a wife at all and ignore all of this know i walk with happiness and freedom i go mosque with freedom i do dhikr with freedom and live a happy life
      This type of attitude is not from the deen. Just because a sister turned you down or whatever doesn't mean you are never going to get married. And sometimes it is a blessing from Allah when a potienal doesn't work out.

And you will not be happy. I use to have such attitudes but then i thought about my life when I'm 60. I would be old and alone. No kids it partner to spend time with.

You do not want that.

Marriage is half your deen. Are you willing to go through your life with half your deen incompleted.
      Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
      (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Thats good brother concentrate on finding a good stable job be happy,enjoy the time you have now to work on many things and when you feel you are ready and stable look for a wife again:up:

Comment

Brother, try to study under a scholar.

Comment

Salaam bro,

I think you're in severe denial, just because you were not accepted doesn't mean you stop looking. Everything happens for a reason and if something good doesn't happen to you now it will happen to you later. Celibacy isn't permitted in Islam and I suggest you keep trying or make yourself more confident before trying to find a wife. I wish you all the best but this kind of behaviour would probably turn off a lot of women, just because you failed doesn't mean you completely quit.

Try improving your self-esteem and confidence, this is probably a reason why you're being held back from getting married. With out confidence you wouldn't be a very good husband, so try concentrating on improving those traits.

How old are you anyway? Are you a revert? I don't know much about you so I can't give detailed advice. :/
            Last edited by Uthmani; 01-04-12, 05:41 PM.

Comment

That's not funny, or appropriate.

I wish you every happiness Bruce and hope it works out inshAllah. For what it's worth, I think you're doing the right thing. Sometimes people can get so bogged down with the emotional rollercoaster ride of finding a spouse that it can become draining and frustrating so it can often help to take some time out, work on your other aspects of life and relax a bit and inshAllah eventually the marriage side of things will come together as well.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Are you really happy though? If you were you would not feel the need to post this thread. Marriage does not happen quickly you have to be patient. I think you need to gain more confidence everyone gets rejected and who knows maybe you will find someone in a few weeks/months and they are the perfect person for you. Put your trust in Allah and things will always work out for the better in the end. You will see InshAllah.

Comment

how old are you lol? funny guy

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

When we least expect..

A wise friend once said to me: “The sunnah of Allaah is that things change when we least expect, not when we do expect.” And that is so true. We are often so persistent on asking for that one thing, continuously like a nagging child and we’ll even throw an emotional tantrum when there’s a delay in a response. But do we ever stop to think that if we haven’t been granted our wish yet despite our constant asking, then perhaps the lesson for us is to stop chasing it?

Time and again, to my amazement, I have found myself given what I had wanted so much only after I had stopped running after it. This does not in any way mean that we stop praying for it, but it is actually a beautiful lesson in humility, patience and perspective.

We can ask without making that thing our focus. Because when it becomes our focus, it turns into an obsession like a hole that digs itself deeper, and an obsession keeps us from aspects of our lives that are far more deserving of our attention and time. And just when you free yourself of that fixation, you will see doors opening before you; a path of possibilities unraveling right before your eyes.

http://ummkhawla.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/when-we-least-expect/
                    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

Comment

Well, if you're successful, it's likely that a huge amount of people will suddenly become interested in your for marriage! Unfortunate but true.

However, if you like your freedom to do what you want when you want, you will have issues if you get married. Marriage is not about losing freedom, it's about gaining someone to share your life with. So you'll have to do some internal changes first.

Comment

Working...
                      X