Marriage of a married Arab and single Swedish - both are muslims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage of a married Arab and single Swedish - both are muslims

> > My friend`s fiancee is a Swedish single lady and my friend is an Arab Emirate married man. They cannot get
    > > married in Scandinavia or European countries, where the
    > > No impediments certificate and examination are required.
    > > in Arab Emirates the lady would need the resident visa which the fiancee and my friend were unable to arrange.
    > > Where in the Muslim countries my friend and her fiancee can get married in the easiest and cheapest way? What documents are needed to prepare in advance? Both persons are Muslims and they want to avoid too tedious procedures and bureacracy.
    > >
    > > --
    I would be grateful if you knew a way to get married outside of embassies, because that would necessitate the No impediments examination in Sweden and the couple
    would not pass through (the friend is married). They cannot get married in Scandinavia or countries which deny polygamy.

Re: Marriage of a married Arab and single Swedish - both are muslims

:salams

Well, does the sister have a wali? Who is responsible for her, who is her guardian?

As for marriage, they can get married Islamically, in the sight of Allah, and that's the most important thing. So, if they both agree to marriage, then maybe they should go ahead and get the nikah done. Then, very about the paperwork later.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Thank you brother, but this did not yet offer any solutions. They would like to have official weddings, not only Islamic nikah.

Comment

The point is that, at least for the time being they can be halal for each other if they have the nikah.

He can probably fake a divorce from his first wife, but I don't think that's a good approach.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          The point is that, at least for the time being they can be halal for each other if they have the nikah.

He can probably fake a divorce from his first wife, but I don't think that's a good approach.
          Salaam

I don't think he would be able to fake a divorce as the man may utter words which bring about a real divorce to take effect (without him intending to do so)

OP, just tell them to do a nikah to stop them from doing anything haram and they can figure everything else out later

:jkk:

Comment

Salaam

With regards to getting married in a Muslim country, they could do that in Saudi, Pakistan, etc but I don't know if that will be of any use to them. Both countries should be relatively cheap to get married (in terms of getting legal documents to prove it)

:jkk:

Comment

[QUOTE=ahmad12;4629881]Salaam

With regards to getting married in a Muslim country, they could do that in Saudi, Pakistan, etc but I don't know if that will be of any use to them. Both countries should be relatively cheap to get married (in terms of getting legal documents to prove it)

Well they would like to have the official marriage and paper work done before having the nikah in the mosque. Islamic marriage is not the official one.
              Unfortunately the Swedish cannot travel as a single to Saudi Arabia without receiving an invitation and anyway it does not make sense to delay
              the official weddings. They do not want to travel anywhere and countries like Pakistan must be excluded.

Comment

Working...
              X