Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHy is he after to attack me?

Salaam,

Since its a fact that Namaz keeps one from false deeds and keeps an individual safe: why is it that when I start to observe namaz satan always attacks me? I can't get a good night sleep now. Alhumdullilah I pray 5 times a day and still satan is after me. I mean when I stop praying due to forgetfulness, late from work, or lectures, this satan won't even bug me during nights or days, but when I start to pray daily 5 times a day, he is after me :(

Like seriously, what is with this satan?

jzk

Re: WHy is he after to attack me?

Why have you posted this in the marriage section ?

Also its the shaytaans job to misguide you from Allaah just say Adhu Billahee ...... then keep trying to over come :insha: you will
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

wtf is this hahaahah bloody hell he is doing his job even kids at age 4 know this he wont stop untill death get used to it quran dhikr fast help to reduce him but he will come back constantly some of these post are absurd

Comment

:wswrwb:

That's his job. It's written in the Quran. You're not the only one. Shaytaan is after every believers, who strives to follow the commands of Allah.

Seek refuge in Allah, make dhikr, ask forgiveness constantly throughout the day. Remember, if Allah protects you, Shaytaan cannot even touch you.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
          wtf is this hahaahah bloody hell he is doing his job even kids at age 4 know this he wont stop untill death get used to it quran dhikr fast help to reduce him but he will come back constantly some of these post are absurd
          SubhanAllaah your attitude is hideous how can you talk to some one :asta:
          And He found you lost and guided you,
          ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
          " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
          ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Bit rude don't you think?

Comment

you need to read the morning and evening adkar go to bed with wudu and sleep in your right side ask allah to protect u and read quran

Comment

People think the closer they try to get to Allah the further shaitaan is gonna run from them. It's a myth, the reality is the closer you try to get to Allah the harder he is gonna try to mislead you and take you away.

How hard does he need to try to mislead someone who is already on the wrong path???????
                Common sense will tell you not very hard at all, he often comes to me and whispers, "what if when you die there is no jannah or jahannam or Allah?" I just say to him good try, but better luck next time....

If I remember correctly there is a hadith where the Sahaba Ra complained to Rasool Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam about bad thoughts, (not in exact words) he replied it is a sure sign of imaan, because a thief will only try to steal something from a house in which he knows there is something valuable.

So the battle rages on my friend, keep at it, he won't stop that is for sure, not until you give him what he wants, but do you want to give him that???

Comment

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Is this post any more absurd than "I'm looking for a wife - any sisters out there"? Have some shame brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman1 View Post
                    You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Is this post any more absurd than "I'm looking for a wife - any sisters out there"? Have some shame brother.
                    loooooool
                    Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Originally posted by Peace&Blessings View Post
                      Salaam,

Since its a fact that Namaz keeps one from false deeds and keeps an individual safe: why is it that when I start to observe namaz satan always attacks me? I can't get a good night sleep now. Alhumdullilah I pray 5 times a day and still satan is after me. I mean when I stop praying due to forgetfulness, late from work, or lectures, this satan won't even bug me during nights or days, but when I start to pray daily 5 times a day, he is after me :(

jzk
                      A thief doesn't steal from an empty house.
                      By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)
                      www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman View Post

Mashallah, this just makes sense and answers my questions. Very accurately put together :) Jzk

Comment

Originally posted by Bugz View Post
                          People think the closer they try to get to Allah the further shaitaan is gonna run from them. It's a myth, the reality is the closer you try to get to Allah the harder he is gonna try to mislead you and take you away.

How hard does he need to try to mislead someone who is already on the wrong path???????
                          Common sense will tell you not very hard at all, he often comes to me and whispers, "what if when you die there is no jannah or jahannam or Allah?" I just say to him good try, but better luck next time....

If I remember correctly there is a hadith where the Sahaba Ra complained to Rasool Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam about bad thoughts, (not in exact words) he replied it is a sure sign of imaan, because a thief will only try to steal something from a house in which he knows there is something valuable.

So the battle rages on my friend, keep at it, he won't stop that is for sure, not until you give him what he wants, but do you want to give him that???
                          Good post, masha'Allah (especially the bit in bold).

He might take the doors @)
                          'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Sublimely written and answered akhi ... :up:

:jkk:
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Peace&Blessings View Post
                              Salaam,

jzk
                              :wswrwb:

The shaytans job is to try and lead us astray. This battle between us trying to stay on the right and the devil trying to lead us astray will continue until our dying breath.

Abdullah ibn Ahmad said:

"When death approached my father, I sat with him and in my hand was a scrap of cloth with which I wanted to tie his beard and he began to drift in and out of consciousness, then he opened his eyes and said, indicating with his hand: “No, not yet. No, not yet.” And he repeated it three times.

After the third repetition, I said to him: “Oh my father! What is this thing which you have said at this time? You fall into unconsciousness so that we say that you have gone, then you return (to consciousness) and say: “No, not yet. No not yet.”

He said to me: “Oh, my son! Do you not know?”

I said: “No.”

He said: “Satan – may Allah’s curse be upon him – stood before me, he lowered himself on his knuckles and said to me: “Oh, Ahmad! You have eluded me.” But I replied: “No, not yet, no until I die.”

Comment

Working...
                              X