• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: looking for a wife

Inshallah I hope it goes well bro.

Comment

InshaAllah it goes well bro,

Btw if indo/pak or somalians/whites reject you cause of jahil culture, then why not marry african sisters from you're country? In my university there were loads of african sisters mashaAllah. Just a thought anyway.
      Allahumma Insur Al-Islam Wal-Muslimeen

Ahasiban naasu ay yutrakoo ay yaqooloo aamannaa wa hum laa yuftanoon. (Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, We believe, and will not be tested with affliction? Surah 29 (2)

Comment

I thought u had a thread where u had found a wife? have you lost her already? shoulda put her some place safe, nawty.
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

If you really want to get married and you are finding it difficult then why don't you marry someone from your background? Posting this on the Ummah website won't help you. Or you can try singleMuslim.com. it's worth a shot. Or you can find a sister in a halal manner and ask her who her wali is.

Be patient.
          Last edited by Green1; 20-03-12, 01:20 AM.

Comment

green 1 i have found 3 sisters looking for a husband my sister friend is going to contact her friend in regards to marriage it just happened all of a sudden so its looking good alhamdulilah and this sister is serious she been looking for ages ill keep you up updated as for the last one she said no with no reason oh well her loss and no i am not looking at colour or asian this or somali that any its the character and beauty that i look for as well as deen so far keeping neutral

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
              ok i know i won get a wife through these threads as if the imamms will help u must be jokeing at the mosque too corrupt anyway i may just go to a night club at least i have more of a chance
              man just watch game of death instead :up:
              Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Originally posted by Ibadah View Post
                InshaAllah it goes well bro,

Btw if indo/pak or somalians/whites reject you cause of jahil culture, then why not marry african sisters from you're country? In my university there were loads of african sisters mashaAllah. Just a thought anyway.
                akhi ppl put all africans in the same bracket i'm not being funny but west africans and carribeans arent the same ethnicity, and a lot of west africans (not all) look down on caribeans just like everyone else.
                Last edited by zakariyya21; 20-03-12, 06:29 PM.

Comment

This is the advice i got when i wanted to get married, and I think it was the best advice if your a revert marry a revert, and all this culture wont matter coz you have reverts of different backgrounds and the father isn't da wali. I remember I met one mauritian murtad one of my sisters friends, she reverted and apostated. She said the reason she left Islam was because of the racism she saw from the muslims, she said "She had a close friend who was black and the asians never used too return her friends salam and mistreated her friend, but because she (the mauritian girl) looked indian as she's mauritian the asians used to treat her differently better so she went back to christianity" . I never took the advice of my friend but to tell you the truth I think if I was to take another wife in this contry I'd marry a revert because theres some things with born muslims my wife included I cant comprehend.

Comment

The afaf matrimonials website being advrtised above looks like the best marraige website I've seen so far.

Comment

I don't know what country you are in but it is a little known fact that 40% of the american Muslim population is african american and their are a lot of sisters in need of a husband.
                      Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the Dominion, and He is Able to do all things. (67.1)

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
                        ok i know i won get a wife through these threads as if the imamms will help u must be jokeing at the mosque too corrupt anyway i may just go to a night club at least i have more of a chance
                        Nauzubillah min zaliq,
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by inprogress View Post
                          I don't know what country you are in but it is a little known fact that 40% of the american Muslim population is african american and their are a lot of sisters in need of a husband.
                          I'm in england most the brothers from england would marry an african american.

Comment

Originally posted by inprogress View Post
                            But it seems in america ppl get married more than england I say this because I spent some time abroad in a country where there are a lot of americans and it seemed like it was easy for them to get married. I think the situation for marraige there is easier than uk

Comment

Originally posted by zakariyya21 View Post
                              The afaf matrimonials website being advrtised above looks like the best marraige website I've seen so far.
                              salaam,
                              have you known any success stories that are legitamite?
                              it may be of a interest.

Comment

zakariya yes i feel sdorry for the sister from morituas i told u these indians not all can make uyou turn away from islam u need a real open mind dealing with them seriously i dont hate them but i no what they go on with is pure jahilliyah

Comment

Working...
                                X