looking for a wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a wife

okie dokie here we go are there any decent sisters looking for a husband or who wants to get engaged jazakallah i aint trying to link sisters just asking if there any who may like a brother

Re: looking for a wife

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
    okie dokie here we go are there any decent sisters looking for a husband or who wants to get engaged jazakallah i aint trying to link sisters just asking if there any who may like a brother
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYvbsnPCqRY

The marriage indtroduction service:
    http://centralmosque.org.uk/Marriage.aspx
    The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
    Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
    http://www.islamic-awareness.org
    http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
    Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

firstly 2 bad things the video is a joke
      2. come on do u think a black guy could walk in the mosque and ask some old indio/pack for help for a wife no chance people knw they only cater for there own forget it and hell no am i going to pay some guy £50 for a wife what the hell is happening these days

Comment

What about the Somalian Masjids? Do you know of any?

Comment

the somalies are very cultural 2 i only have a chance if either the mother and father die then i could marry so forget it i know many somalies but they dont marry out side there culture

Comment

Salaam

So you are trying to look for a wife on this forum?

:jkk:

Comment

:salams

Brother, many people come here looking for husband/wife, but we tell them the same thing that this Forum isn't a place for matrimonial services.

Best to look somewhere locally, or try one of those halal marriage sites :insha:
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Salaam

Then threads like these should be locked/deleted, especially since private messaging is possible between members. Such threads can become the means of fitna

:jkk:

Comment

:wswrwb:

They do get closed.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

ok i know i won get a wife through these threads as if the imamms will help u must be jokeing at the mosque too corrupt anyway i may just go to a night club at least i have more of a chance

Comment

go to muslim marriage websites. they may be worth a punt i'd say.

Comment

no way marriage sites are the worste no way never i aint going there to get nuckey

Comment

Brother, how is this any different from marriage sites?

Just like you don't know anyone there, you don't know anyone here. Neither does anyone really know you.

I think you should travel a bit from your locality and ask at other masjids in neighboring areas.

Comment

itss ok i have found 2 sisters looking for a husband i am in the process of sorting it out know

Comment

:masha:

:insha: It goes well.

Comment

Working...
                              X