Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Walima vs Consumption of Marriage

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    did i say she has the right to refuse her husband?
    the point im saying is that if she does refuse her husband then she will be sinful the angels will curse her IF her husband is angry with her, but even if he is that doesnt equate to his right to force her and harm her?

just like a wife has the right to visit her parents but is her husband says no doesn't mean she can go anyway, means he is sinful?
    I didn't say he has the Right to Force her and harm her,

But How does abuse occur if the Wife doesn't refuse her Husband then?

Why would he be sinful, when the Wife's the ones in the wrong here? :scratch:

what you don't seem to understand is that Rasulullah :saw: has made it clear that the Husband has a right to Demand Sex from his wife, as can be seen from the Ahadith, and that the Wife Doesn't have a Right to refuse ...

also If she refuses, and the Husband forces her to and is done for harming the Wife, she will also be held to blame in the sight of Allah ta'ala, as the Malaika(as) would be Cursing her.

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
      anyway she does have a right to refuse him in certain circumsatnces, there is unlawful sex within marriage, as in sex while on menses, anal sex, sex that will harm wife as she is sick etc.
      During the times of Prayer/Sickness etc, yes,

Anal Sex is Haraam, so is Sex during Periods and the Husband has No Right to even ask for it.

During other menial tasks like cooking, ironing, doing some other daily chore etc no.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

what you don't seem to understand is that Rasulullah :saw: has made it clear that the Husband has a right to Demand Sex from his wife, as can be seen from the Ahadith, and that the Wife Doesn't have a Right to refuse ...

also If she refuses, and the Husband forces her to and is done for harming the Wife, she will also be held to blame in the sight of Allah ta'ala, as the Malaika(as) would be Cursing her.

Salaam

The Malaika (AS) curse her if she refuses his call and he thus sleeps angry with her, not if she refuses and forces himself upon her

Comment

brother tbh i think you are misunderstanding me and we are in complete agreement,

During the times of Prayer/Sickness etc, yes,

Anal Sex is Haraam, so is Sex during Periods and the Husband has No Right to even ask for it.

During other menial tasks like cooking, ironing, doing some other daily chore etc no.

yes it is haram, hence i called it unlawful ​i didnt say she has the right to refuse during menial tasks? what i did say that a husband who doesnt prepare his wife before intercourse is harming her physiologically and that he should be aware of her comfort and not feel that his right to demand sex means that he doesnt have to have foreplay as foreplay is a sunnah.

brother like i said we agree on this topic. the husband should have compassion towards his wife, if she is doing something and he calls he she should go to him, but he should not then berate her for not having completed the task she was doing, or he should have compassion that a wife may not be able to stand to hear her kids cry, or relax while her kids are crying so if he wants her should help her to occupy them in something first etc.

The reason I am saying these things because there are some men which get confused on this topic, and do the above things like shouting at the wife for not having the dinner ready, when he called her while she was cooking so obviously she had to stop then do ghusl then it may have been the time to feed kids or something delaying the cooking of dinner or whatever,

and there are men that use this as a means to manipualte, humilate and control their wifes and claim it is because of his islamic rights.

but i am in total agreement that if a woman refuses and the husband is angry she is cursed by the angels.

however if a woman says i dont feel like it and the husband is absoulutely fine with that and doesnt have any issue and is not angry then she is not sinful.

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
          (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Working...
          X