Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @nda
    replied
    Re: Do I still have a Nikah - Shariah Council needed in Manchester/Rotherham/Leeds

asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh. The Art of Divorce - Haitham al Haddad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV52Zv-94FM)

Leave a comment:

• @nda
    replied
    Re: Do I still have a Nikah - Shariah Council needed in Manchester/Rotherham/Leeds

asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh. Bro 'MessedUp', phone or email a trustworthy Shari'ah Council (www.islamic-sharia.org/) with details, or simply try to find the contact details of a shaykh called Haitham Haddad (he's a famous islamic scholar in the UK), and ask him about your situation. Whatever the scholar marriage expert says - accept it. Otherwise people will start disputing with you and confusing you about which 'aalim says what. You as a layperson just have to follow any trustworthy Sunni (follower of Sunnah) qualified for marriage issues Scholar.Allah knows best.

Leave a comment:

• aadil77
    replied

Originally posted by shikran View Post
    Does anyone give talaq in happy mood ? :)

AFAIK according to imam shafie (ra), 3 fold divorce in one pronouncement counts as a 3 fold divorce..
    no but they do when in a rational state of mind

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Originally posted by amiin View Post
    salam-question for who knows inshAllah-as far as i was reading, when u divorec 3 times your wife, she has to marry someone alse before marryng u ? shukran
    That's true.

To the posters, the thread isn't about the issue of three divorces, so :insha: let's not divert it to that track.

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• amiin
    replied

salam-question for who knows inshAllah-as far as i was reading, when u divorec 3 times your wife, she has to marry someone alse before marryng u ? shukran

Leave a comment:

• mundo
    replied

^^ Exactly, no one does divorces in a happy mood.

Leave a comment:

• shikran
    replied

Originally posted by mundo View Post
    3 divorces at the same time is valid and binding even if said in anger. This is agreed upon in Hanafi madhab.
    Does anyone give talaq in happy mood ? :)

AFAIK according to imam shafie (ra), 3 fold divorce in one pronouncement counts as a 3 fold divorce..
    Last edited by shikran; 17-03-12, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mundo
    replied

3 divorces at the same time is valid and binding even if said in anger. This is agreed upon in Hanafi madhab.

Leave a comment:

• shikran
    replied

We as Ahlus Sunnah agree tht 3 divorces shuld nt b pronounced all-together as Quran says it, the proper way is 2 pronounce one first thn things shuld b allowed 2 get better but if 3 divorces r pronounced thn they are 3 not one , its simple maths nd proved from Sahih hadiths..

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

sadly, it all depends which madhab mufti u go to as to what the answer will be.

Leave a comment:

• aadil77
    replied

http://www.daruliftaa.com/contactus

http://www.idauk.org/dawah/fatwa.html

Leave a comment:

• abu saalehah
    replied

assalaamu alaykum,

there is an excellent mufti called mufti saleem next door to rotherham, in darnall at industry road masjid, he can give you the islamic response you need as to whether your nikkah is valid inshallaaah.
    Last edited by abu saalehah; 17-03-12, 08:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Go down to the one who you called. This isn't really something that even scholars would want to discuss on phone. So, it's best if you make the effort to go down, it's about your marriage. Not a small matter at all, akhi.

Leave a comment:

• MessedUp
    replied

I have called the London Leyton Sharia Council and the girl on the phone said I need to pop down as they need to look at all the issues (but i reckon she's just a receptionist so says the same thing to everyone)

I looked up the details of the manchester, didsbury mosque but the hours they seem to open the sharia are really strict ....like 10-11.30 etc. I couldn't get anyone on the phone today, as they said in one of their pds's that they are only available on the phone mon-thur so couldn't call them today http://didsburymosque.com/Page.aspx?id=14&type=12 and see pdf http://didsburymosque.com/uploads/63...5538974648.pdf

I've googled the names of the regional imam's from the following page http://www.islamic-sharia.org/about-us/about-us-4.html but it's next to impossible to find which mosque these guys are in, for example in rotherham there are around 7 mosques.

I live in Bradford/Dewsbury but don't want to go to those ones due to reasons of privacy.

I can't believe it is this hard to find someone.......
    Last edited by MessedUp; 16-03-12, 06:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:salams

Divorce does count as three if said it like he did, even in the state of anger, according to Hanafi opinion.

Of course, we're not here to give a decisive ruling on this. Please, go to or at least, call a scholar immediately.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X