Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dhak1yya
    replied
    Re: Do I still have a Nikah - Shariah Council needed in Manchester/Rotherham/Leeds

btw, I just read your post in the anon forum, if you're having difficulty contacting a local sheikh, try someone less local, because if the divorce is not actually valid, all you need is confirmation that it's not so. If it's just one divorce, then you need advice about taking your wife back again inshaAllah. That can be done over the phone inshaAllah, you may not need an actual meeting inshaAllah.

Leave a comment:

• dhak1yya
    replied
    Re: Do I still have a Nikah - Shariah Council needed in Manchester/Rotherham/Leeds

As far as I know, if you spoke the words in anger, then took them back when you calmed down, they don't count - but you need to check with a scholar.

Also, you can't give three divorces all in one go. I'm sorry I don't have a fatwa about that, but the most you've done is just divorced her once, as far as I know.

You are right that you need to check with a scholar inshaAllah, just googled and found this page, sharia councils in a number of cities, inshaAllah they have contact details. You probably only need to speak to someone on the phone inshaAllah: http://www.islamic-sharia.org/about-us/about-us-3.html

Leave a comment:

• Do I still have a Nikah - Shariah Council needed in Manchester/Rotherham/Leeds

I am not sure if my wife and I are still 'husband and wife' anymore. I got annoyed and said to her "I divorce you, i divorce you, i divorce you" all in one go. I have read some people say that 3 at once only counts as one and other people say that 3 counts as 3.

Can someone post CONTACT details for Sharia Council in Manchester (first choice) or Rotherham (2nd choice) or Leeds (3rd choice)

Need the info ASAP please

JK

MessedUp
Working...
X