No announcement yet.

Would you accept someone with a past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you accept someone with a past?

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
    no one gets pregnant on their own...
    you will be surprised what people will do and will say for a passport,

Comment

Originally posted by aekbal View Post
      you will be surprised what people will do and will say for a passport,
      sadly im well aware of that. but theres no way that a woman got pregnant on her own without some imput from her husband, if a man lays down with a his wife, then theres a 50/50 chance she will get pregnant, he cant claim she did that all on her own to get a passport..
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
        sadly im well aware of that. but theres no way that a woman got pregnant on her own without some imput from her husband, if a man lays down with a his wife, then theres a 50/50 chance she will get pregnant, he cant claim she did that all on her own to get a passport..
        well I wish you were right, but unfortunately she did, and as for pregnancy when she arranges a doctors appointment behind his back to take the pin out of her arm, well that says it all.
        Especially when she admits it herself.

but oh well.. the past is gone, shes married to her first cousin who is coming over and my friend has settled down with a revert.
        so mashallah all is well.
        BuT It is a shame that some parents will do anythng for there status in society.

Comment

Working...
        X