Starting a online business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting a online business

Well , I know couple of sites where I used to earn money, about 2 years back .

They are 100% legitimate as far as I know .

1. Site one
    2. site two

Many people are earning good income from internet after the recession .

It is not quick to get rich scheme , so you need to invest in some time . Do check them out .

Comment

thanks bro hudson

Comment

There is another thing you can do to make money online clickworker After you sign up, you have to take assessments to do short task. Do the one for "compare web results" you will find a lot of short task, most of them pay a few cents, but you can do hundreds an hour. I have been making about $20/hour on this site. You can do it from any country as long as you have a paypal account or live in a SEPA country.
        Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the Dominion, and He is Able to do all things. (67.1)

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
          Well , I know couple of sites where I used to earn money, about 2 years back .

They are 100% legitimate as far as I know .

1. Site one
          2. site two

Many people are earning good income from internet after the recession .

It is not quick to get rich scheme , so you need to invest in some time . Do check them out .
          What would be the maximum amount of cash from this ? Very little ...
          Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
          Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

Cosmetics is a good side and a few people are doing it and making good money, well it depends where you are based.

My masharwa to you use is not to rely solely on ebay, because ebay/amazon etc they charge their own fees which leaves one with some money to get by with but not a substantial amount. If you want to make good money, the best way to do is to draw up a list of companies who would be interested, you approach them and say I can offer it to you for cheaper, a lot of people will say no, a lot of people will assume its stolen etc, keep trying and someone will say yes. Business is done on links/contacts, when you progress you'll make links and more money if you know how and when to apply it.

But yeah in brief don't solely focus on ebay, for now fine, but get out there and get deals, thats where the money is, set up a sole trader and your good to go. If you need stuff or are interested or can get buyers for other things, drop me a PM I can also get stuff on wholesale ;)

Keep it up bro Mashala, business is best, you pray your salah when you want, you are your own boss, its Sunnah of Rasoolalah S.A.W and of his Sahaaba, theres also many benefits in trade, just avoid loans, interest Inshala :)

Keep trying bro, business is not easy and you have to have patience. Things don't always go to plan, so be prepared to think on your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Hassan View Post
              What would be the maximum amount of cash from this ? Very little ...
              No brother , i have earned from 200 to 1000 dollars a month .

There are other members on this site which have earned 1000+ dollars a month .

All you need to do is to invest and be patient .

Like i said before , not a quick to get rich scheme .

Comment

aww well good luck but the ebay business is tough competition, it only works if you are selling things that people really want at the moment then you will make enough to get by. its more there for people to make a little extra money rather than a standard wage, a lot of my married cousins are selling clothes over on ebay. its not doing so well, the main buyers are us, the other family members lol

you won't be the only person selling body creams

your company will probably only become successful if you are selling these creams at the cheapest price, hence why most people go to ebay

Comment

Starting a online business

Me and sis have a online business, it's hard to keep sales consistent, in some months you get loads of orders and in other months not so much, May Allah pour barakah into your business
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

bro i think ebay is too oldschool now and god soo much competition. its not what it used to be. i think its better of if you make your own website and market it. like seo and social media marketing

Comment

Working...
                    X