Starting a online business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a online business

i am inshallah starting a business through ebay as there are no jobs in uk at the moment so i am creating my own opportunities yes i know about the decree of god but i aint the type to just sit down and wait for allah to give me things so i am going to do this inshallah and not wait for things to happen i know itsa a random post oh well :o:D

Re: Starting a online business

well the thing about the decree of Allah doesn't mean just sitting around and waiting for Allah to make something happen anyway. You must go out and do what it takes to earn a living for your family, it's your duty as a husband (or future husband as the case may be).
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

finally the marriage section has something to offer.

Comment

hahah yes about time sick of reading the same old posts

Comment

So what kind of ideas do you have?

Comment

body creams this is all i am saying for knw

Comment

You're gonna make body creams? :P

Comment

why u laughing

Comment

I'm not laughing, I'm just curious if you're going to make the creams or you're going to buy them wholesale and sell them for a higher price.

Comment

importing and selling a proper business have my own shop online and all of that still early days yet and i am just preping it all up

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
                      importing and selling a proper business have my own shop online and all of that still early days yet and i am just preping it all up
                      Insha'Allah you will succeed. :up:

Comment

i am inshallah starting a business through ebay as there are no jobs in uk at the moment so i am creating my own opportunities yes i know about the decree of god but i aint the type to just sit down and wait for allah to give me things so i am going to do this inshallah and not wait for things to happen i know itsa a random post oh well :o:D
                        lol. i find it hard to believe there are no jobs in the UK, just that theres too much competition, I got into a new job in a new field last october, with hardly any experience.
                        Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
                          lol. i find it hard to believe there are no jobs in the UK, just that theres too much competition, I got into a new job in a new field last october, with hardly any experience.
                          The UK currently has severe problems with unemployment, it's currently even worse than it was under Maggie Thatcher (and that's saying something!). MashaAllah you managed to find a job, but that doesn't mean everyone's going to find it so easy! IMO starting your own business is a good option. He's accepted the employment situation for what it is and is attempting to find an alternative way to make a living rather than just give in :up:
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

u can earn lot of money via online... couple of my friends earning almost 2k dollar pm frm blogging....
                            Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

yes i am going to do the business and see how it goes the uk unemployment issues is a joke forget it its merly impossible so i want too do this inshallah then get married

Comment

Working...
                              X