Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you consider?

@shaheer . bro my answer is same as it was on TTI :p
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but silence of our friends.

Comment

If they are as you described than they should have already have the Hi jab.
      "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul25 View Post
        @shaheer . bro my answer is same as it was on TTI :p

madkhali alert.

Comment

aslam o aliakum wr wb ,

JazakAllah khair to everyone who answered

I just want to point some things out, since alot of the people who are from Pakistani/India might know that there as long as the girl has a "dupatta", a thin piece of cloth she is consider within the bounds

WOmen have good ikhlaq but the way the culture has developed, hijab and abaya is something which no one is taught about and people keep on mentioning the same thing that you should be good from inside ....

Wallahu Alam its a shame how the culture deviates people away from the true deen

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            madkhali alert.
            out of context Q, whats a madhkali?

Comment

Originally posted by shaheerpak View Post
              I would. I think a good heart is the most important thing.

Comment

If I was a brother, then I would consider marrying her simply because that's her only fault. There's plenty of Muslimahs out there who wear hijab, but lack everything else. If you were to marry her & encourage her to wear it, eventually she'll start to do it for the sake of Allah & your pleasure. I'm not knocking hijab (since I'm a hijabi myself), but it seems like a lot of people worry about hijab more than the 5 pillars, which is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by FisaBella View Post
                  inshaALLAH if she has good ikhlaq she'll soon be a hijabi and a true one at that!!

definately look at her character though its hard enough for nice girls to get married as it is!!!
                  :up:

Comment

By Allah, never.

Comment

I would say totally depends on the level of commitment YOU currently have towards your deen/religion.
                      If you are very aware of whats required from a muslimah and you fulfill all your criterion as a brother then I would say perhaps you are not a suitable match as this may cause issues for you down the line.
                      However, if you urself are lacking in some respects then maybe this is something you can both work on together. I would say discuss this matter before agreeing to a marraige though to make sure you are on the same page or at least working towards the same page. It is a very subjective question.
                      I would have no issues marrying a man who followed Islam yet didnt have a beard (for example) yet for others this simply would not do!

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
                        By Allah, never.
                        of all people :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by shaheerpak View Post
                          my bad

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                            of all people :rotfl:
                            What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

You never know she has the intention but needs that Little push.

Wearing a hijab does make you a good from inside, and not wearing doesn't make u
                              A bad Muslima either. Personality is the key to a good relationship. But Decide before hand whether she would wear one hijab & headscarf or just head scarf. Will it be issue after
                              Marriage if so, discuss now and decide. Dont want silly arguments coz of this.

Hard enough finding good rishtay, and she has the foundations to improve herself as a Muslima.
                              Last edited by BeReal; 05-03-12, 07:53 PM.

Comment

salam alikom i want better good inside then good outside, the good inside can easilly change the exterior at the right moment given by Allah but the other way around i am not so sure. Ofcourse ideal is to have both outside and inside good, but who is the perfect one ? beside that people change is not all in nails if you like her and she is good change her in the better way inshAllah some womans love hijab but the society is of such nature that missleads maybe marriage is what she waits find out about it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X