Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you consider?

:salam2:

This question is more for brothers and maybe sisters can take part considering for their brothers/sons/male relatives

So my question is would you consider such sisters for marriage??

These sisters, have a good heart, don't talk to boys, prays, have good manners, very good ikhlaq, respectful, kind in simple terms Alhumdulilah all the good qualities from inside

BUT, they don't observe hijab, and tend to wear sleeveless shirts (but cover them with transparent cloth)

What is your answer

Yes
    25.00%
    No
    62.50%
    Maybe
    6.25%
    I dont know...
    6.25%

Re: Would you consider?

i would let my son decide....

edit: if it was my husband i would ask him not to marry her because of this, unless she covers properly.

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

I think about this sometimes. However, if you don't know the girl, you cannot truly judge whether or not she has all those good traits about her.

The easiest thing to judge is what you can see, i.e. her beauty, and whether or not she observes the hijaab.

But having that clean heart is a great foundation to start with, some girls are waiting to observe hijaab after marriage. the first thing i'd find out is whether or not she wears hijaab, before continuing any further.

however, i would much rather marry your example, rather than a hijaabi girl whos inner side is filled with disrespect, jealousy, deep anger, disobedience etc.

Comment

:salams

Hmmm...depends on the reason. Some could legitimately be forced to not wear one by their parents.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

since she has good heart, she will change

Comment

Originally posted by shaheerpak View Post

This question is more for brothers and maybe sisters can take part considering for their brothers/sons/male relatives

These sisters, have a good heart, don't talk to boys, prays, have good manners, very good ikhlaq, respectful, kind in simple terms Alhumdulilah all the good qualities from inside

BUT, they don't observe hijab, and tend to wear sleeveless shirts (but cover them with transparent cloth)

What is your answer

Assalamulaikum, Judging from your comment it looks like she partially observes Hijab. I would certainly prefer someone who observes Hijab properly by following all the criteria. But If say for example another type of females exist, who also partially observes Hijab that is they cover the body completely but sometimes talk with boys and tend to flirt with them, then I would prefer your one.

I hope I was able to clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdur.Rahman View Post
              since she has good heart, she will change
              Personally don't think its a good idea marrying someone hoping for the person to change. Its extremely risky as they might not change then you'll find yourself in quite a messy situation.

Comment

We have 0.00 non-hijabis in our family...so i can not see how mom will accept any of my brothers marrying a non-hijabi.
                Jannah is my aim

Comment

If he's ok with her not being fully covered then it should be no problem.

If he has a problem with it and expects her to change immediately after marriage (and this is not agreed beforehand) then it will lead to problems.

Comment

:salams:

brother if she is not aware of hijaab and how important it is for muslim woman to maintain it then u should advice her inshallah.
                    but if she uncovered cos of her choice and she is deliberatly choose to disobey the commands of Allah SWT then it shows u what kinda person she is.

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

Comment

Deen is the most important thing, so no. Women who don't wear a hi jab obviously don't know the rewards of it and don't fear Allah. And wearing a hi jab in a western country is considered a jihad. EVEN more reward!!

Comment

no, if i was a man then i would not consider such a woman on the basis that she prays so she is not ignorant of islam and should know that hijab is fardh
                        http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Sister, I know people who pray, yet they are not aware that hijab is fardh. They're like cultural Muslims, though.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

inshaALLAH if she has good ikhlaq she'll soon be a hijabi and a true one at that!!

definately look at her character though its hard enough for nice girls to get married as it is!!!

Originally posted by shaheerpak View Post

What is your answer

Comment

so a pious muslim sister wouldnt marry a God fearing, good hearted muslim brother if dosnt have a beard?

Comment

Working...
                              X