Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Marriage Quotes From The Quran/Hadith?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Marriage Quotes From The Quran/Hadith?

Assalamu alaikum !

My sister is getting married very soon InshAllah, I want to gift her a calligraphy canvas painting with a quote on marriage on it.
    I need ideas, so please share any Islamic quotes you have on Marriage!

Jazakallah!

Also! whilst you're here... Please make dua for them :inlove: May Allah shower his blessings upon them and join them together in goodness :)
    Allah is 'closer to him than (his) jugular vein' (Quran - 50:16)
    ♥.. Any given time - I do my best to strive - In Your name I rise - The apple of my eyes ..♥

Re: Good Marriage Quotes From The Quran/Hadith?

"There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends."

Comment

:wswrwb:

Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.
      [43:70]

:insha: As a constant reminder to them to aim for the Jannah and strive together to meet each other there.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Congrats on your sisters marraige, may Allah bless her and her future spouse.

"And among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may live in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between you; Verily, in that are signs for people who reflect." (Quran 30:21)
        A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Search Y!A Ramadan sect
          ^ LoL.

Comment

Working...
          X