Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a Divorced wife do fake marriage to remarry previous husband?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can a Divorced wife do fake marriage to remarry previous husband?

Originally posted by abubakarbristol View Post
    Brother
    You have to look at why you divorced after 6 months, it is no time at all to establish a marriage let alone establish one and then it fail, you cannot be any help to her or anyone if you are unable to sort out your own issues.

You don't explain how you met again after divorcing.

I doubt that you can help her, except to introduce her to some good sisters and places to go for help.

I hope the girl does mend her ways but she has to mend them for herself.

You both have my dua.
    We met at a place where she is working right now, that was by chance, I never had any idea of where she was actually.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
      you want to train her?

wow.
      "Train" here means to teach someone or to show right path. Thanks

Comment

Yes, I did the same. Left her and will definetely do dua for her. Thanks

Comment

It's these kinds of situations that we have no easy short-term solution for.

I really find myself having to stress this again, that this situation is so hard to rectify completely without living under a khilafah. We have no government institutions for such people, no proper islamic programs, no money from the government for her, no protection, nothing. We have to do everything ourselves, or rely on a kufr government which often just makes people get even worse (because it's kufr).

Brother I will make dua for you and her inshAllah. I do not know how to advise you on this.
          If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
          There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Working...
          X