Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my marriage need advice

Originally posted by TheMuslim View Post
    Ameeeen, people without knowledge trying to give advice and their 2pence - its all twisted.
    Including some imams. There is a big problem of unqualified imams in many places, so I wouldn't just go to any random person unless you know them and trust them, or they have been reccomended by someone you trust who has experience with them.
    Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the Dominion, and He is Able to do all things. (67.1)

Comment

1) Hide his computer

2) Disconnect internet at the house. If he has to apply for job he can use computer at the library where they block those sites off

Why can't you do the 2 options above? You bring stuff like computer/tv in the house knowing your husband has problem & then u cry?

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        Well, I'm not gonna tell her to divorce him for just that one incident. That's a bit too much, I think.
        I totally agree with you there brother

I would never ever encourage divorce but if it came to a point that the guy showed no signs or intention of changing and fearing Allah then yeah boot him out, nowomen needs a man like that.

Sorr, I always get angry when men do these dispicable acts, makes my blood boil, I had to witness this abuse from my so called brother everyday beating and abusing his wife to such a point that it was unbarable and also several time beating me too, cant stand the sight of him :vomit:

Comment

alhamdulillah :) btw, people may repeat mistakes over and over again so be patient please. it is same with all of us. it takes us time to improve and we may need to repent in front of Allah subhana wa'ta'ala many times till we train our mind and body to stop bad behaviors

Comment

Working...
          X