Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you marry someone the same age as you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Would you marry someone the same age as you?

Originally posted by King1234 View Post
    Umm thats why I would go for a younger woman, they wouldn't have been exposed to the filth in the world yet, so I get to control the direction shes heading.

I would go for a girl less in social class than me, makes its easier to maintain .. also i study and work hard to be a somebody xD. Successful men are always in demand.
    Good luck keeping her away from TV, internet and other social media lol. Even the Chinese government are having trouble keeping their people from facebook, twitter, etc and you are just one man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spicen View Post
      Umm thats why I would go for a younger woman, they wouldn't have been exposed to the filth in the world yet, so I get to control the direction shes heading.

I would go for a girl less in social class than me, makes its easier to maintain .. also i study and work hard to be a somebody xD. Successful men are always in demand.
      Good luck keeping her away from TV, internet and other social media lol. Even the Chinese government are having trouble keeping their people from facebook, twitter, etc and you are just one man.
      What a flawed example.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
        I'll get her pregnant early to keep her busy from the start haha .. she wont have time for these thing.

Okay jokes aside, set some rules, limit exposure to corrupt examples. No instagram or twitter or anything. But the best way i believe is to gain your wifes respect and love and she will be forever loyal and will always follow you

Comment

Problem is, its illegal. The younger the better ofc, stays beautiful for a longer time with me before she starts to deteriorate. Always remember "women age like milk"
          Before she starts to deteriorate? Are we some sort of toy to be labelled such and such? Don't be suprised if all your proposals are being rejected.

Not to mention the fact that you would like something exotic not an arab. You do realise the best and most beautiful of creation was an arab - the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam? I know your intention isn't to hurt others, but that's exactly what your doing. There's many sisters who have self esteem issues with their skin tone and looks so do be a favour and keep your thoughts to yourself.
          All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
          And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
          And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
          And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
            Before she starts to deteriorate? Are we some sort of toy to be labelled such and such? Don't be suprised if all your proposals are being rejected.

Not to mention the fact that you would like something exotic not an arab. You do realise the best and most beautiful of creation was an arab - the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam? I know your intention isn't to hurt others, but that's exactly what your doing. There's many sisters who have self esteem issues with their skin tone and looks so do be a favour and keep your thoughts to yourself.
            I love some arabic women, im egyptian btw. I do prefer an exotic woman but i have nothing against arabs. Women here should be proud and they should hold their heads up high, most of them are religious and good girls, a billion times better than a shameless super model xD. People here need to understand i bring a bit of trolling/comedy/joking into my posts, because i feel people take everything too seriously, so take out your frustrations on me and relax :D. All is good

Comment

Ok
              How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

I love some arabic women, im egyptian btw. I do prefer an exotic woman but i have nothing against arabs. Women here should be proud and they should hold their heads up high, most of them are religious and good girls, a billion times better than a shameless super model xD. People here need to understand i bring a bit of trolling/comedy/joking into my posts, because i feel people take everything too seriously, so take out your frustrations on me and relax :D. All is good
                Life isn't a joke. Perhaps it would do you good if you toughen up.
                All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by ugabs View Post
                  I would even consider marrying an older woman. Some girls even my age seem very immature these days

Its a matter of personal preference. Age is really down in my list of priorities when choosing a spouse
                  You're already married
                  Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                    You're already married
                    I am not...long story
                    Believe
                    there is
                    good in the world

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post

Sister, don't feed the troll
                      DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING I SAID ON THIS POST!! I ]TAKE BACK WHATEVER I SAID IN THE ABOVE POST, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, IM NOT A PERSON OF KNOWLEDGE
                      I DONT SAY MUSIC IS HALAL OR HARAM, THATS NOT MY BUSINESS TO SAY,
                      IM NOT SURE ABOUT ANYTHING REGARDING MUSIC IN ISLAM SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED NOT TO TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING I SAID AND SEE A PERSON OF KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD

Comment

Originally posted by dame View Post
                        Sister, don't feed the troll
                        I'll die if i dont eat

Comment

Comment

If she's practicing and good enough to understand you this wouldn't be an issue insha Allah. :)

Comment

I would, but I have generally, in the past, wanted to marry a sister younger than me.....but right now the sister I plan on marrying and who I admire was born on the EXACT same day and year as me....

Comment

Working...
                              X