Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters - Is Ambition an Important Characteristic in a Guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters - Is Ambition an Important Characteristic in a Guy?

Originally posted by RX-78-2
    Are you seriously joking lol. Yes, I want a muslim wife....Why should I care about how pious they are? If they don't drink, pray, don't commit zina, etc then that's good enough for me. That's the default for anyone.
    That's not the default for practicing Muslims.

That's the minimum any Muslim should be doing.

My manners are perfectly fine. I give what I get.
    Brother, take it from an outsider. Even though you might think your manners are fine, but we as outsiders see you differently. So, if we point out something, then it's worth thinking about.

You can't just go and say it's fine, when others are giving you advice to improve upon. The person you marry will also consider this as an outsider.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Well, if you don't then why talk like this here? Some of the real personality can be seen through words, too, by the way.

And, please, no need to use foul language. :insha:
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Think positive as in be content with what Allah has given you. What are you going to get by venting and using foul language? Is the situation gonna get any better? No.

Say Alhamdulillah, because whatever has happened is the will of Allah an d it's best for us, even if we don't see it.

Comment

I've given up on looking for a wife till I'm done with grad school. Women ask way too much. Just letting you know ladies, it goes the other way too. Guys with decent jobs are not going to care about what degree or how ambitious or "intelligent" you are. If you can't cook decently or even look good you are laughable for expecting a guy with "ambition".

I've given up on the idea of love. When I'm ready to settle down she better look drop dead gorgeous and cook a decent meal. That's all I care about now. It's not like an actual connection or friendship even matters to you women.
          another women hater who actually knows nothing about women.
          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Working...
          X