Why can't people get married?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why can't people get married?

I haven't met many born-Muslims who don't give in the cultural rubbish.

Comment

asslamo 3alikomwar7mat allaho wbarakato

i vote for No able to find a compatible match.:

at least for me

Comment

Originally posted by Afghani786 View Post
        You have to have a 3rd person present #Akward LOL!

Yeahhh true true ... Allah is all knowing!!... there are reasons why we arent allowed to do certain things!
        Originally posted by innocent_girl View Post
        yeah man believe or not there is shortage of pious brothers in uk..lol
        I find this hard to believe.
        I think the main problem is matching people up. They are both, bros and sis, looking to get married, but not enough proper halal method for them to connect.

:insha: If I ever get a chance I might start doing this in the future. Getting our bros and sis married off and making it easier to find them spouses. :insha:
        Imagine the rewards!
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

You have to have a 3rd person present #Akward LOL!

Yeahhh true true ... Allah is all knowing!!... there are reasons why we arent allowed to do certain things!
          No, it's not awkward. It prevents both parties from crossing their limits.

Originally posted by SummerIntheCity View Post
          There are. :insha:

You shouldn't just look for reverts. If you do that, then you might miss a good, pious, brother who's a born Muslim.

Also, culture is not 100% bad. As long as people don't cross the minits, then culture is OK.

Like some people wear shalwar kameez, some wear trousers, etc. These don't add or take away from the deen. But, it's still culture.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

I want to get married but the reasons I'm not married yet is not enough money and I havent told my parents yet.
            My parents are so stereotypical, if I told them I want to get married, they would say I don't look after myself etc.

Comment

[QUOTE=innocent_girl;4486800]my culture ,,in Somali culture we dont have the arrange marrige thing ,,i wish we have it ,, yeah so every somali girl that i know have to go dating and wedding to be seen. and if u do u cant find a religious brother at wedding nor he will be fine with dating ,, arrrrrrrgh.[/QUOTE
              I agree with you sis. I am 24 and I want to get married really quickly. Wish I can find the pious brother!
              But internet parents have a stigma and it scares me. Please find me one.

Comment

MAJORLY akward ll, but valid point!
                Does it have to be a male present as the 3rd person?

Comment

Originally posted by Naveed-7 View Post
                  I want to get married but the reasons I'm not married yet is not enough money and I havent told my parents yet.
                  My parents are so stereotypical, if I told them I want to get married, they would say I don't look after myself etc.
                  You dont needs loads of money to get married, im sure U can just get married without the excessive expenditures

Comment

it has to be ur wali
                    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Sorry uncle what is wali in English

Comment

It has to be a mahram. And, they don't necessarily has t osit right next to you.

Comment

It may not add or take away, but it has the potential to distort! And wearing shalwar kameeze/trousers was a relatively trivial example to what I had in mind. Aha.

Thanks for you reply :)

Comment

Because Allah swt azza wa jall in his infinite hikmah and rahmah is saving the most super duper amazing, pious sunnah abiding turbaned beardo for me inshaallah. :inlove:

Actually, I know someone just like that. I wish I could marry him, inshaAllah.

Id be so overjoyed, id leave the forum........for a while at least !!
                            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for usĒ - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by SummerIntheCity View Post
                              I do. They might like some cultural things, but they put Islam first. Keep looking inshallah :)

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                              im not being that picky. im just looking for one quality.

just one. but nobody really has it.
                              Okay, c'mon inquiring minds want to know.
                              "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                                Because Allah swt azza wa jall in his infinite hikmah and rahmah is saving the most super duper amazing, pious sunnah abiding turbaned beardo for me inshaallah. :inlove:

Actually, I know someone just like that. I wish I could marry him inshaallah.

Is be so overjoyed id leave the forum........for a while!
                                then go make a proposal sister. he cant read ur mind
                                And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Working...
                                X