No announcement yet.

Does your partner remind you of MI5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does your partner remind you of MI5?

:rotfl:
    Muslimah Forever InshaAllah

Comment

You really do have a knack for making these kinds of threads.
      Last edited by MoMo.; 27-11-11, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Just helping a brother out.

You seem to agree, though. It becomes suffocating...so, maybe, you can try my tricks...just sayin'.

May Allah bless us with understanding spouses and increase the level of trust between us.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Smart spouses call in to inform regardless. If I'm with a friend I tell
          My husband before hand and give all the W info. Then just a quick follow up text saying I've arrived or something is just the responsible thing to do. Also if you are mature the first time around your spouse won't feel resentment of you want to go out again.
          Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

A solicitor I worked with had a police siren and a voice over saying "ITS THE WIFE" everytime his wife called :-/
            Mrs B

Comment

Being free from that is one of the benefits of being single and a fear of many single people. I don't want a GPS tracer on me 24/7kthxbye.

The Sahaba would go out for Ghazawat for months at a time and their wives would be thinking if he'll be martyred. People need to be less clingy.
              Last edited by ibnFalaax; 27-11-11, 01:10 AM.
              Imam AbdulLatif ibn AbdurRahman rahimullah said, "It is not possible for someone to realize Tawheed and act upon it, and yet not be hostile against the mushrikeen. So anyone who isn't hostile against the mushrikeen, then it can't be said that he acts upon Tawheed, nor that he realizes it." [ad-Durar as-Saniyyah 8/167]

Comment

this reminds me of the brother who left his phone on during salah in the masjid. in the middle of sujud his phone went 'the wife'.......'the wife'.......'the wife'......i suggest, atleast when you're in the masjid, you have an excuse to switch it off :p

Comment

Originally posted by shazj View Post
                  A solicitor I worked with had a police siren and a voice over saying "ITS THE WIFE" everytime his wife called :-/
                  LOOOOL a brothers phone rang in salah couple of weeks back and his ring tone was It's the wife, should've seen what happened after salad xD
                  http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
                    And then, you got the husbands that overdose on gheerah:

You have to stay on the phone with me until I get home?

Who was you on the phone with?

Why do you spend so much time in the shower?

Did you really go to see your sister?

Why are you lying for?

Opinions please:)
                    The husband sounds like an abolute dream:inlove: wow!!!! wallah so nice

Comment

Working...
                    X