Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any advantages of marrying a brother ( specifically a cousin from abroad)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there any advantages of marrying a brother ( specifically a cousin from abroa

I have few questions here..why do people from Pakistan want to come to UK so badly? I mean, is it possible to live in that country at all? What about people living in Pakistan, they have miserable life just because they are in Pakistan or what? As I am from completely different culture, marrying first cousins is absolutely disgusting for me.. But, besides that, I can't really see any advantages do such thing, having in mind the facts you mentioned here.. May Allah help you, and guide you to the one who will respect you and treat you well..

Comment

Re: Are there any advantages of marrying a brother ( specifically a cousin from abroa

Originally posted by TheAuthenticBase View Post
      just read the thread title, all i wud say is the marriages where a woman who marries a dude from backhome are the worst....

the guys from backhome have that mentality where they treat their women like slaves (not intentionally ofcourse).... they dont help their wives in the kitchen, around the house etc... lazy bums dont even take their dirty dishes to the kitchen (as of what i've seen)

whenever i go pakistan, and stay at my relatives, i always help prepare the food, take it to the dining table, take dirty dishes back to kitchen, at least stack up dishes if my aunty insists she will take the dishes to the kitchen.... and whenever i do smtyhing of this nature the guys look at me thinking 'what the hell is he doing?" like i've just not a 'man' anymore or something....

as guys here (in the uk), we're used 2 helpingout around the house, and owmen grown up here see taht, so a woman from the uk marying a guy from backhome has its clashes.... she thinks he'll help out, yet he's the laziest bum she knows....

wAllaahu 'alam... just my thoughts...
      i help around the house , does that make me less of a man according to paki culture

Comment

Working...
      X