X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Secret 2nd wives and double lives

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
    lol a lot of sisters here throwing their toys around (so to speak) ...

All I will say is here in England from what I know, 'secret marriages' are on the rise. More and more brothers are getting their first and 2nd wife like this. The sisters seem okay with it whilst others do not know he already has a wife and kid!! ;)

Not something I'd do or recommend but at the same time it's not haraam like some people make out.
    true, not haram but it seems to me to keep wife no.2 a secret you would have to do ALOT of lying and creeping - best to save yourself and not go in for secret relationships that will come back to haunt you

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
      As a sister, would you do this?

As a sister, how would you feel if this was your husband?
      1 - no way because the other wife needs to know its just not right i think, you can walk away from zina if they work together quit the job there are other jobs weigh it up jobless or decieving your wife?

2 - if my husband did it behind my back the trust will go which means bye bye
      And He found you lost and guided you,
      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
        1 - no way because the other wife needs to know its just not right i think, you can walk away from zina if they work together quit the job there are other jobs weigh it up jobless or decieving your wife?

2 - if my husband did it behind my back the trust will go which means bye bye
        Too right sis!
        ... " They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"

(Quran: Surah 18 Verse 49)

Comment

Originally posted by Bina20 View Post
          Too right sis!
          Honesty Is The Best Policy, I Mean He Has Right To Go Behind My Back But It Means There Is No Trust.

I Know Women Who Look, Just For Married Men Just For A Sexual Based Marriage Which I Can Not Believe But Atleast They Keep It Halal.But It Could Potenitally Ruin A Marriage I Think :(

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
            I Mean He Has Right To Go Behind My Back.......
            Wow really!?
            I divorced mine when he did that lol x.
            ... " They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"

Comment

I don't think women can divorce men directly. She has to go through the Islamic court.

Originally posted by in_exile View Post
              Wind up. Can tell from a mile away. You guys falling for jibrils wind up

Anyways, if what in_exile is saying is true, then Jibril got lots of explaining to do. Oh boy...
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Wow really!?
                I divorced mine when he did that lol x.
                SubhanAllaah

I Think She Meant Ask For Khula

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  I don't think women can divorce men directly. She has to go through the Islamic court.
                  Yes I did, Decree Absolute, now gonna apply for Khula inshallah, been 6 years, refusing to divorce me, dragging on a bit now.

Looking inshallah to marry a divorced/widowed guy, who does not want to get in a pologamy marriage.:inlove:

Comment

May Allaah Make It Easy For You Ameen

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Sister, if you haven't been granted khula and he hasn't divorced you (talaaq), then you both are still married Islamically.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Ameen sis Umm Adam.

Comment

Yes I did, Decree Absolute, now gonna apply for Khula inshallah, been 6 years, refusing to divorce me, dragging on a bit now.

Looking inshallah to marry a divorced/widowed guy, who does not want to get in a pologamy marriage.:inlove:
                          So you spent 6 years with the Angels cursing you and only just decided to go for Khula?

Allah (swt) does not recognise a Decree Absolute BTW - so in Islamic terms (the only one that matters) you are still married to him and he has rights over you.
                          Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                          http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by AbuIbraheem. View Post
                            So you spent 6 years with the Angels cursing you and only just decided to go for Khula?

Allah (swt) does not recognise a Decree Absolute BTW - so in Islamic terms (the only one that matters) you are still married to him and he has rights over you.
                            Do I know you?

Comment

Originally posted by AbuIbraheem. View Post
                              ........................... and only just decided to go for Khula?
                              No I sent him divorce papers via Sharia Law a couple of years ago, he refused to sign them.
                              Then he hopes I am happy and wishes me to get married again, when he is already married to me (Islamically)!!!
                              He is a very complex guy.

Comment

Do I know you?
                                You don't need to know me, I am not important.

Do you know the Prophet (saw)?

قَالَ رَسُولُ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : (أَيُّمَا امْرَأَةٍ سَأَلَتْ زَوْجَهَا الطَّلَاقَ مِنْ غَيْرِ مَا بَأْسٍ فَحَرَامٌ عَلَيْهَا رَائِحَةُ الْجَنَّةِ) رواه أحمد

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce with no reason, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her.” [Ahmed]

You and others like you are willing to destroy your Akhirah without paying any attention to the Islamic Ettiquette of marriage and divorce.

If you want to get Khula then you do it from someone who has authority to grant it.
                                Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                                http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Working...
                                X