This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE RACE ISSUE BLACK V SOUTH ASIAN AND SOMALIES for marriage

assalamualaikum i was wondering why do south asians dont accept black muslims in the family when were all muslim i have heard this alot as i find south asians very racist when marriage is mentioned as the inheritance comes from the caste system from hinduism although not all are the same but majority are just would like too here why black muslims get rejected and white reverts get accepted although south asians muslims claim to follow allah and prophet mohammod pbuh why is the raceism in the hearts when marriage is involved this is not all but most from indians and paks

Re: THE RACE ISSUE BLACK V SOUTH ASIAN AND SOMALIES for marriage

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
    assalamualaikum i was wondering why do south asians dont accept black muslims in the family when were all muslim i have heard this alot as i find south asians very racist when marriage is mentioned as the inheritance comes from the caste system from hinduism although not all are the same but majority are just would like too here why black muslims get rejected and white reverts get accepted although south asians muslims claim to follow allah and prophet mohammod pbuh why is the raceism in the hearts when marriage is involved this is not all but most from indians and paks
    :wswrwb:

Sad fact of life.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

true but y i would like too here from south asians and somalies when this gets mentioned they all seem to hide but yet they still claim to be muslims

Comment

20 years ago white reverts didn't stand a chance either for getting married unless to another revert or someone who was divorced or considered '2nd rate' by their own jahil cultural brothers and sisters.

Alhamdulillaah it has changed recently, and very few families reject white brothers for marriage but blacks still suffer similar problems, so we've got to redouble our effort to destroy this filthy evil nationalism whether it is amongst asians, arabs, somalis or even other reverts (yes i've heard of this to)

Comment

hmmm white reverts still get rejected i live full with south asians muslims and u must be jokeing if i have a chance so your telling me it takes 20 years for a south asians muslims and somalie muslim to come out of jahill mentality shame the white reverts get accepted because of the caste system with asians which is degree bmw house with indians i have asian friends and they tell me they wont marry there own never mind black or reverts muslims i think 30 more years till the old indians die of things may change MAY change

Comment

Walaikum salam

Don't lose hope akhi. I know of south asian sisters who married black men m.a.

In my family me and my siblings are allowed to marry from any race, nationality etc, provided the person is muslim. My parents worse nightmare is one of us going off with a kafir maybe that's maybe why they're allowing us to choose.

If you're finding it hard to get married then you can ask the imam in your local masjid to search for you.

Comment

The thing is, if by marrying out of one's race will cause problems, then it's best if it doesn't happen.

We have to look at the bigger picture here.
              'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

the problem is the city i live its all asians and i doubht the imam would help indians would hate too see me walk down the stret with a asian women its very hard for me where i live

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
                  The thing is, if by marrying out of one's race will cause problems, then it's best if it doesn't happen.

Asalaamu Alaikum,

The bigger picture is that the situation is the same as pre-Islamic jahiliyaa. The problem should be addressed and fought against.
                  A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Originally posted by Perseveranze View Post
                    Asalaamu Alaikum,

The bigger picture is that the situation is the same as pre-Islamic jahiliyaa. The problem should be addressed and fought against.
                    :wswrwb:

I agree but we have to understand it might be very difficult. It's not an easy thing for parents, relatives etc.. to accept an individual from another race being part of the family.

To say it'll be a culture-shock would be an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post

it is possible it will cause minor differences in a marriage, but shouldn't make much difference in a practicing couple. as such I don't anyone would have an issue with a sister or her family expressing a preference for a suiter of her own culture but it is when race / caste / culture etc is used to exclude that it becomes a problem.

The bigger picture is that people are ignoring the sunnah of marrying to the most pious, and commonalities in race being a recommendation, not something to exclude over.

Comment

Originally posted by abu_fulan_fulan View Post
                        it is possible it will cause minor differences in a marriage, but shouldn't make much difference in a practicing couple. as such I don't anyone would have an issue with a sister or her family expressing a preference for a suiter of her own culture but it is when race / caste / culture etc is used to exclude that it becomes a problem.

The bigger picture is that people are ignoring the sunnah of marrying to the most pious, and commonalities in race being a recommendation, not something to exclude over.
                        I agree, Brother.

Comment

it is very hard for me tbh i was thinking about looking else where mayb a night club

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
                            it is very hard for me tbh i was thinking about looking else where mayb a night club
                            pretty certain the practicing sisters don't hang there, go to the £ shop to buy and don't be suprised if you get trash.

Comment

Night club?

Ok now you're trolling.

Comment

Working...
                              X