Clear All

Re: Help needed with Nikah... Wali required

mashaAllah mabrook
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by Inshalah View Post
      Salam Brothers and Sisters...

It's been 6 months since I last started this topic, and I wanted to share some news with you.
      I prayed to Allah and asked for forgiveness for my sins and seeked guidance, and something totally unexpected happened: My family agreed to meet the girls family and both families got on like a house on fire. I'm getting married next week inshallah... Just wanted to thank you brothers and sisters for your kind response and advice at the time of need.

****if you love someone for the sake of Allah, Allah will ease your path****
      MashAllah Brother,

May Allah swt keep both of you on the straight path. Ameen.

Comment

Salaam,

Mashallah and congrats to you brother, may your marriage be a blessed one.
        "Knowing what you don’t know is more useful than being brilliant.”
        -Charlie Munger
        "It seems that we're better at finding someone to blame for our problems than we are at finding creative solutions to fix them.”
        -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

It's been 6 months since I last started this topic, and I wanted to share some news with you.
          I prayed to Allah and asked for forgiveness for my sins and seeked guidance, and something totally unexpected happened: My family agreed to meet the girls family and both families got on like a house on fire. I'm getting married next week inshallah... Just wanted to thank you brothers and sisters for your kind response and advice at the time of need.

Great news.
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

MUBROOK :up:

Comment

MashAllah.

Great news.

Comment

Working...
              X