X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunan For Married Couples

Came across this:

For people in polygynous marriage:

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wanted to go out on a journey, he would cast lots between his wives and the one whose name was drawn, he would take her with him.
    Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2454) and Muslim (2770).
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      Came across this:

For people in polygynous marriage:

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wanted to go out on a journey, he would cast lots between his wives and the one whose name was drawn, he would take her with him.
      Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2454) and Muslim (2770).
      That one is in the list somewhere.
      "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
      (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Oh, it is? Oops.
        :jkk:
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

^ Jazakallah kheyr for directing me to this thread.

To the OP Jazakallah kheyr for creating this wonderful thread. Masha-Allah!

Comment

28) Tell her that you love her.

(28): ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar related, “I was once sitting with the Prophet (saw) when a man came, greeted him, and then left. I said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, indeed, I love this man.’ He asked, ‘Have you told him that?’ ‘No,’ I replied. He told me, ‘Then inform your brother of that.’ So I came to him, greeted him, took hold of his shoulder and said, ‘By Allah, indeed I certainly love you for the sake of Allah.’ He responded, ‘And indeed, I love you for the sake of Allah.’ I said, ‘If it hadn’t been that the Prophet (saw) commanded me to do that, I would not have done it.’” (Majma’ Zawa’id)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Here are some more sunan of our beloved Messnger :saw: pertaining to married life :

1. Narrating stories to his wives

'A'isha radiyallahu anha reports, “Once, at night, Rasoolullah :saw: related an event to his family members. One of the ladies said, this story is just like the stories of Khuraafah. (The Arabs used the stories of Khuraafah as proverbs). Rasoolullah :saw: asked, “Do you know what is the original story of Khuraafah? Khuraafah was a man from the tribe of Banu Udhrah, whom the jinns took away. They kept him for some time, then left him among the people. He related to the people strange things of his stay there. The people were astonished. After that every amazing story is called Khuraafah. "

(Tirmidhi)
              2. Listening intently to his wife's stories

'Aisha' radiyallahu anha narrated a detailed story about eleven ladies who were friends and how each one of them described her husband. The Prophet :saw: listned to her patiently, totally engrossed.

(Hadith Ummi Zar’a - Bukhari )
              3. Demonstrating his Love & Loyalty to them

The Prophet :saw: told ‘A’isha in the long tradition of Um Zar'a : “I am in my love and loyalty to you just like Abu Zar’a and Um Zar’a. ‘A’isha replied: You are dearer to me more than my father and mother, you are even more loyal and loving than Abu Zar’a to Um Zara.

(Bukhari)
              4. Helping them in the Household Duties

'A'isha radiyallahu anha was asked about what the Messenger of Allah :saw: used to do in his house, and she said, "He used to serve his family, then when the time for prayer came, he would go out to pray."

(Bukhaari)
              5. Depending on himself to relieve them

‘A’isha radiyallahu anha was asked about the manners of the Prophet :saw: in his home. She replied: "He used to clean his clothes, milk his ewe and serve himself."

She also said he used to "sew his own clothes, mend his own shoes and do whatever other work men do in their homes."

(Saheeh al-Jaami')

Comment

:jkk:

Comment

mashaAllah such a beautiful thread

Comment

jazakumAllahu khayr
                    sigpic

Comment

Mash Allah very nice posting. I like it. Jazak Allah Khair.

Comment

Mashallah really nice post. Keep it up with your good work. This thread was really very informative and useful.

Comment

29) Call her by her kunyah.

30) Smile at her when she says harsh things out of anger.

31) Don't let others interfere in your disputes with her.

~~~

(29, 30, 31): Majma’ Zawa’id

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                            29) Call her by her kunyah.

30) Smile at her when she says harsh things out of anger.

31) Don't let others interfere in your disputes with her.
                            I like that one. :up:

I like 'em all, actually.

Comment

Jazakumullahu khair for this thread, very interesting and encouraging. Many of these I never even knew before. Man I have to pay more attention to these stickies.
                              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

those are really advoce thank u

Comment

Working...
                                X