X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunan For Married Couples

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    it would be more unhygenic to put your mouth on the same place on the cup then her, then say kissing her?
    would it? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
      And also didn't nabi saw kiss his wife's on leaving the home for the masjid?
      At first I did have that point included but when looking up the hadith, it appears that it is weak, so I took it out. Link.

If you know differently, please post.
      "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
      (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        would it? ....
        off course it wouldnt, thats my point, if it not unhygenic to kiss your wife, how can it be unhygenic to put your mouth at the place hers was?

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
        (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

How can anything thats a sunnah be unhygenic?
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            i need proof on this ... wouldnt it be unhygenic to do this?
            Wouldn't it be also unhygienic to kiss then? lol! EDIT: oups, it was already said...hm, I did not read all the replies, sorry
            Last edited by hayatto; 23-09-11, 03:39 PM.
            أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

after reading this u realise that islam is truely the way of life it tells u how to do everything. the thread also shows tha the prophet saw had a good sense of humour he raced aisha ra when she was fat and beat her...lol..one day i wanna do that inshallah.

Comment

:jkk:
                Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam

Comment

Aisha (ra) says, "I brought harara to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), one day. Sauda was also there. I asked her to eat it too. For some reason she refused. I said, either you eat it or I will smear it on your face. She refused to eat, so I dipped my hand in the harara and smeared it all over her face.

When the prophet saw this he started to laugh. he pinned me down with his hands, and asked Sauda to smear my face with harara. She did that, and the Prophet started to laugh again."

:D
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
                    off course it wouldnt, thats my point, if it not unhygenic to kiss your wife, how can it be unhygenic to put your mouth at the place hers was?
                    idk .. thats why im asking.

Comment

Unhygenic lol people are too cautious these days. In the old days the whole family would eat from the same tray or even drink from the same pot, share the same glass and stuff. Now a days people say oh its unhygenic and they put a seed in your mind and it grows.
                      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

its a wonderful thread but ,if people stick serious and gain the blessings from Sunnah , rather making stupid non-sense claims create an era of jokes and showing dis-respect in this Islamic environment .

People usually know the answer but i think some black sheep troubling here and dont seems to be serious ...!

watever ..., but no need to fly in this thread and stick on the ground on ur Knees ( not feet ) and read and learn and silence and obey .

Note = Respected Brother , JazakAllah khair for this useless thread ,and May Lord Almighty rewards you for this . Your thread is well appreciable and wonderful ,but posting the Methods along Authentic Hadiths will ,make your thread more Beautiful and attention-gainer .

Best Regards
                        Last edited by PeacE4LovE; 03-10-11, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                          Didn't ummul mumineen Khadija r.a also climb mount hira or send her servants, whilst Nabi :saw: was in seclusion, just to check that husband was ok.
                          Subhaan'Allah ! - I never knew this (if true). The dedication and love of Hadrat Khadijah (ra) for the Messenger (saaw) is beyond words.

:)
                          'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by PeacE4LovE View Post
                            its a wonderful thread but ,if people stick serious and gain the blessings from Sunnah , rather making stupid non-sense claims create an era of jokes and showing dis-respect in this Islamic environment .

People usually know the answer but i think some black sheep troubling here and dont seems to be serious ...!

watever ..., but no need to fly in this thread and stick on the ground on ur Knees ( not feet ) and read and learn and silence and obey .

Note = Respected Brother , JazakAllah khair for this useless thread ,and May Lord Almighty rewards you for this . Your thread is well appreciable and wonderful ,but posting the Methods along Authentic Hadiths will ,make your thread more Beautiful and attention-gainer .

Best Regards
                            The ahadith are mentioned at the end. And if you click on the links it will take you to where you can read the original Arabic as well.
                            "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                            (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                              The ahadith are mentioned at the end. And if you click on the links it will take you to where you can read the original Arabic as well.
                              JazakAllah khair my Brother . May Allah give u courage and make you stronger to keep up the Good Work which Allah Subhano Vata lla Loves . AMEN

Comment

MashaAllah what a beautiful thread..Jazakallah akhi The_Middle_Road

What beautiful Role Model we all have :love:
                                ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Working...
                                X