X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alGhurabaa77
    replied
    Re: regarding hadith of Ayat Kursi

Im not a scholar but this hadeeth has no daleel & it sounds kinda odd. Refer it to a Shaikh inshaaAllaah.

Leave a comment:

• Alicia
    replied

thx for replies, however I'd like to know the 'overall' status of hadith, instead of Surah Al Ikhlas only, especially the wording "Marry, Marry, Marry" after Rasulullah (SAW) mentioning Ayat Kursi.

Leave a comment:

• O2K
    replied

I did hear that surah ikhlas is worth a third as well. The way the sheikh explained it to me was that the Qu'ran is broken down in three parts. One part is rules and shariah, another part are stories, and the third part is Tawheed and Ikhlaas ofcourse falls under tawheed, hence 1/3. Allahu Alam.

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied

I read a long time ago that in fact Surah ikhlas is worth one third of the Quran (not a quarter) and Albanee considered that hadith to be mutawatir. Allahu alim I'm not a scholar or qualified in these matters but that in itself would raise alarm bells for me.

Leave a comment:

• Alicia
    started a topic regarding hadith of Ayat Kursi

regarding hadith of Ayat Kursi

Salaam.

I read an hadith mentions the following,

This link mentions that it belongs to uncategorized collection. Does anyone know if the hadith is verified or just fabrication? Thanks.
Working...
X