• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a random question??

salaam to everyone

do a long distance relations work???

Re: just a random question??

Salam

If Allah wills it and both put in the effort to overcome the difficulties, then yes

But it is not easy.

Experience has taught me this
    Oh Allah, please make my best day the Day I meet You to answer for my sins, and please have mercy on the believers on the Day our deeds will be judged

Comment

Wa Alaikumus Salaam,

I assume you're talking about marriage as that's the only permitted relations in Islam. It's not ideal, the husband and wife have rights and responsbilities to each other that can't really be fulfilled when apart at distance. Allah knows best.

Comment

All relations should be long distance, you gotta be prepared to go the full distance.

Comment

Do you mean after getting married? If so, then it really depends on the people involved, and how much they are willing to compromise. My advice will be to let the other person know what your plans are for the future before doing anything like that.

If before marriage, then please explain more. Why does it have to be long distance before marriage? Only reason I can think of is if they are engaged and one of them is away completind education or looking for work. And, that too, should only be done as a neccesity and with an intent to have the nikah done as soon as possible - under 6 month.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Isn't marriage about being together? if your farrrr away from each other, then I don't think that could work long term. Allahu 'Alam
            check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
            X