Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PLEASE Help me out

Originally posted by ss2011 View Post
    But what about the girl i am interested in?,,she's still waiting and hoping that mite some extraordinary thing happen by Allah and we mite live together..If i left this girl it would be a burden on me for whole of my life.
    Salaam Bro

Sorry to sound harsh but first of all, if you behaved like a REAL muslim man you would be more decisive as to the original girl that you wanted to marry. Why get engaged to someone you didnt even want to marry.

Secondly, you are giving false hope to the first girl.

Be a real muslim man and tell your parents that you will be happy with the other girl. Whats the point of marrying someone you dont want to and it leads to an unhappy marriage or even divorce.

If she is pious, then there is no reason for your parents to reject her. You have rights too about the choice of marriage partner.

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

I have already told my parents that i'm not feeling comfrtable wid the one u have chosen for me..but they are reluctant to take a step as i hv already mentioned above that the girl is from one of their close family friend..I dnt even hv a single word wid my fiance b4 engagement.

Comment

I have already told my parents that i'm not feeling comfrtable wid the one u have chosen for me..but they are reluctant to take a step as i hv already mentioned above that the girl is from one of their close family friend..I dnt even hv a single word wid my fiance b4 engagement.
        so how can you get to know her?? speak to her wali.. and request a meeting... fully halaal of course you might think differently
        ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

this is what i am thinking about...what should i say,,meanz on what grounds i take her in confidence,,as she'll try to not let me go.

Comment

this is what i am thinking about...what should i say,,meanz on what grounds i take her in confidence,,as she'll try to not let me go.
            just try and see how it goes... you cant tag two girls along you need to let one go... if you dont even know the sister your fam chose then you cant really say you dont have that understanding of her when youve never spoke to her...
            ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

hmm..Pray for me

Comment

Why didn't you think of this already?

i got engaged a year back,, before engagement i was interested in some one and told my family about my interest. Unfortunately my choice was rejected and got engaged with one of my parent's close family friends. My fiance is undoubtedly pious and stick to som-o-salah i respect her bt i couldnt build a level of understanding with her, due to some reasons i feel that we cant live a happy living,,it would be a compromising life, n m against of spending a whole life on compromises. I am intended towards the girl i was interested in, as i have better level of understanding and luv. Let me inform one more thing that the istakhara for both girls is +ive ..Please guide me in this regard what should i do.
                Well to be honest that's not true. You compromised here, so your relationship is built on compromise. You can either break the engagement, or just marry this person. Whatever you do you can't go blaming anyone else, the situation, the weather, no, it's just all on you. You're going to make the bed you'll be lieing in.

Comment

hmm..Pray for me
                  May Allaah make it easy for you... and may He bless you with a pious wife :insha:

Ameen :love:

Remember Allaah is the best of planners, and what he has destined for us is always the best whether we see it at the time or not

Comment

But what about the girl i am interested in?,,she's still waiting and hoping that mite some extraordinary thing happen by Allah and we mite live together..If i left this girl it would be a burden on me for whole of my life.
                    You should have thought about it before you got engaged with another girl. If your parents refused to marry you to her, you could at least wait longer. That shows your love for the first girl was not so strong, and now you are repenting because you feel you got a bad deal. But, if you try to understand the wisdom of Allah, you will see that whatever happens has will of Allah and there is goodness in it.
                    [103:003] Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth, and recommend one another to patience

My blog link: [url]http://beliefinunseen.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

Working...
                    X