X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you can't Love

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
    here's something else i don't get.
    why do you talk about your married life so publicly? with all due respect, do people not respect their own privacy? surely people have a friend or someone else to talk to? i think ONLY if there isn't some other way to get advice or offload your problems, should people go on forums, when it comes to marriage.
    It's what you call trolling, I'm not really bothered I actually find some of the threads quite hilarious.

Comment

↑Bro, I really don't think he's trolling. He came here for advice.
      True, he said a lot about his personal life (which I didn't thought was unreasonable), but that doesn't mean he's trolling.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        ↑Bro, I really don't think he's trolling. He came here for advice.
        True, he said a lot about his personal life (which I didn't thought was unreasonable), but that doesn't mean he's trolling.
        We're all entitled to different views and opinions,

Based on my point of view this is nonsense. Me personally I would seek real advice from a real person, I don't see the value of seeking advice from a forum when all you get is random comments and off topic discussions. If I were to come online it would probably be for a fatwa, that's it.

But that's just me

Comment

"O you who believe! You are Forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness that you may take away part of the dower you have given them -except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good." (4:19)

"Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity "(Quran 24:26)

"A woman may married for four reasons: for her property, for her rank, for her beauty, and for her religion (and character). So marry the one who is best in the religion and character and prosper". (Bukhari and Muslim)

"Three groups of people Allah obliged Himself to help them: Mujahid in the cause of Allah, a worker to pay his debt, and the one who wants to marry to live a chaste life". (Tirmidhi)

Bro zdc, I believe you are married to a pious and very good wife so I advice you to be thankful to Allah swt for what he has given you. I'm sure deep down you do love her but you just don't know it. I advice you to at least love her for the sake of Allah. Ameen to all the duas for your marriage. Remember Allah and make good intentions for your marriage everyday and InshaAllah you will have a successful and happy marriage. Remember Allah swt has paired you with your wife for good reasons so see the blessings and always have trust in Allah.

I'm sure your relationship with your wife is like this quote: "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take pleasure in other peoples sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to eudure whatever comes." May Allah swt increase the affection and love between you and your wife, Ameen.
          Last edited by faithheals; 21-07-11, 11:13 PM.

Comment

The best way to treat a wife is to SIMPLY IGNORE HER. After a period of time, she will eventually concede DEFEAT and will stop demanding those stupid emotional needs of her.
            -----------------------------

You give an inch to these wives and they will take a mile.

I am sorry mate your absolutely wrong here, its the MEN who take a mile when you give them an inch, if the women were to SIMPLY IGNORE THE MEN the men population would be lost.

Comment

Working...
            X