No announcement yet.

Forced Marriage: Marry or leave home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forced Marriage: Marry or leave home!

Parents are more selfish. You're going to throw out your son, just cuz the neighbors might "talk" if he doesn't marry someone he is not interested in. Seriously?
    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

^^^Exactly. His parents are the ones who disobeyed Allah (Swt) out of fear of the people and you're saying HE is being selfish for not wanting to play along? What kind of twisted thinking is that? He wants to know what to do as a person who worships Allah (swt) not his parents. Selfish mari tui.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

i think its so sad that parents call be this forceful :(

i would just walk away... it will be valid if he accepts her at the nikaah whether its through force or not...

but if he doesnt want to then he should stay away...

We arent allowed to disobey our parents... but when it comes to something going against islam.. etcc then its permissable
        ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

the guy should grow up and be a man...
          he is NOT being forced to marry the woman, threatening him to be kicked out of the house is not being forced... no one is putting a gun to his head or beating the living daylights out of him... if his parents are threatening to 'kick him out' then either he leaves or accepts the fact that in return for getting a free house over his head he needs to do what they say and marry the girl... he cant eat the cake and then complain it didnt taste nice...

if he marrys the girl then he has married her... he is a man and will be judged as one
          FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
          OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
          Donate to syria.
          *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

Working...
          X