• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 51yr old man married to a 16 yr old girl, NOT MUSLIM

It's called makeup and dressing older

Comment

have to agree with this.

so he is 50 and she's much younger, so what? many men out there in their 40's etc who don't look their age at all, they look much younger.
      its not like she married a grandad with a walking stick.

plus, sometimes women are attracted to older men, maybe because they are mature and sophisticated. some women are attracted to men younger than them, so i don't see why every older man who marries a young woman (and they are both happy and it was their own choice) has to be a pervert or a weirdo.
      my grandad (may Allah be pleased with him) was 10 years younger than my grandmother, no problems there at all, they was so much love between them. one of my sisters is 10 years younger than her husband. they are totally happy together mashaAllah.

mountains out of molehills...

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
      what a silly statement

so if i marry a woman who is ten years younger than me, i was eyeing her when i was ten?

you dont even know these people but you have some insight on how long he has been eyeing her?
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

have you guys seen teenage girls these days? they plaster themselves in so much make up etc they look a lot older than they are. and i don't know, people seem to be growing up fatter these days:S no kidding some of my 15 year old students look older than i do and im 22.
        i know a 12 year old girl who i initially thought was 15/16 (like literally), i was pretty shocked to find out she's only 12. plus every teenager out there wants to look 'older' for some reason and does everything to LOOK older.

Originally posted by msmoorad View Post
        salaams to all

LOL.
        wonder what a "bad" christian girl would look like?
        seriously though, shes 16?
        she must have been raised on hormones from day one-ive never seen 16 yr old girls looking like that.

and i also agree, if they were both muslims- the media would not be so mature & understanding about it.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
        jazakallah
        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
          First of all this isn't an Islamic wedding so I'm still confused why you are linking it to as one. Secondly the prophet(pbuh) has mentioned to marry for deen not for the sole purpose of sex and money that would be in this case.
          i think the brother is raising a valid point, because even though alhamdulillah and inshaAllah we as Muslims have no problem at all with the age difference between the best of creation salallahu alaihi wa sallam and aisha (r.a)......
          yet reading some of the posts in this thread its obvious some of us have a problem with a random couple who have a large age gap between them. what does that imply?

Comment

( btw wouldnt reccomend anyone brother or sister to click the link in the original post. theres a half naked woman on there)

she really should have got married a lot younger ! she was clearly more than ready to marry shes 16 going on 30 something.
            Last edited by *asiya*; 21-07-11, 09:14 PM.
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

what i find particularly amazing about this story

if that 16yr old had said she was gay, and WE condemned her for it, We would be attacked for "judging her" or "placing our moral values on someone else"

however, looking at some of the condemnations against them, the issue is not that she is 16 (under age to even be gay) but that he is 51

so for muslims to condemn it based upon age is really sad, and as far as their intentions, only Allah knows, and we cannot expect them to marry for piety, they are kafir and kafir marriages for the kuffar are accepted

she claims she is christian, and stayed a virgin till marriage, they asked what is a "good christian"? i dont know, christianity has abandoned all of the laws of the old testament, so its kinda hard to critique her according to traditional christian rules (were there any?)
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

well she looks a lot older :|

and shes probs with him for his money... all im saying
                ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

woaaaaaaaah to much make up :| thats probs why... she dresses way to much older...

and use the christian card
                  ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Sorry But Its Legal So He Got Himself A Young Bride

They marriage so fair play
                    And He found you lost and guided you,
                    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
                      Sorry But Its Legal So He Got Himself A Young Bride

They marriage so fair play
                      Fair enough.

Though, I'd expect them to speak up if a Muslim man marries a young bride.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Fair enough.

agreed there tbh :up:

Comment

Coincidence, my colleague is writing an article about this lol, there's a video of her showing her pout and i don't find it very "chaste". Anyway i don't see why the fuss with comparing to young brides in poor countries, this is a totally different issue
                          My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                          Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            Fair enough.

Tbh We Here To Pleased Allaah Forget The Non Muslim We Dont Need Anyones Approval But Allaahs
                            And He found you lost and guided you,
                            ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                            " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                            ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Tbh We Here To Pleased Allaah Forget The Non Muslim We Dont Need Anyones Approval But Allaahs
                              True say. :masha:
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

real talk :masha:

Comment

Working...
                                X