51yr old man married to a 16 yr old girl, NOT MUSLIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51yr old man married to a 16 yr old girl, NOT MUSLIM

Doug Hutchison, 51, and Courtney Stodden, 16, speak out on controversial marriage: We're 'soulmates'

Source: ABC News Teen Bride Courtney Stodden: I'm A Virgin Until My Wedding Night

Teen bride Courtney Alexis Stodden and her "Lost" actor husband, Doug Hutchison, have offered their side of the story. Making an appearance on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday, July 15, the couple defended their controversial marriage and Courtney opened up about Doug being her first.

Speaking of her wedding night, the 16-year-old aspiring country singer claimed, "I was a virgin. I knew that if I kept that, I would really be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did. He blessed me with my soulmate. So I'm really thankful for that." She is also sure about their marriage because she believes she is "an old soul".

Backing up her words, 51-year-old Doug said, "Yeah, I always joke with Courtney that one of the reasons we worked is 'cause she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21." During the chat, the actor also revealed it was Courtney who made the first move toward romance. "She was being very flirtatious," he said. To which, she responded, "Well come on, he's so handsome."

Doug also maintained that he initially thought that Courtney was into her twenties. Upon finding out that she was a teenager, he admitted, "My world turned upside down." Still, he said, "It didn't make me want to walk away, but it definitely was a struggle inside my heart ... because I had already started falling for her."

For their marriage and their 35 year age difference, Courtney and Doug have been condemned by the public as well as his own mother, agent and manager. To that, Doug responded, "We said, 'We knew this was going to happen. We knew we were going to have to weather the repercussions of our decision, our union. And this is just the beginning.' And it brought us closer together."
    Last edited by AbuMubarak; 16-07-11, 01:19 PM.
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Re: 51yr old man married to a 16 yr old girl, NOT MUSLIM

She looks 25 at least. Now if I'd have seen the couple out of the streets or in the supermarket, to me they would have just looked like your average couple. Whilst he may be 51, he looks closer to 40, she may well be 16, but she looks 25.

Either way, I have no issues and I don't think anyone would. It their choice, let them enjoy their marriage.

Comment

:salams

Yeah, and these very people criticize Rasululah :saw: marriage to Aisha (RA).
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        :salams

Yeah, and these very people criticize Rasululah :saw: marriage to Aisha (RA).
        Same thing i was thinking of! *SMH*
        Jannah is my aim

Comment

the only thing i can say is , which episode of LOST was this guy in?

Comment

She looks extremely old for a 16 year old, I would have thought she's in her 30's trying to look younger tha she is.

Comment

There is no way I would believe that she is 16. She's in her mid to late 30s. The guy on the other hand looks younger than his age.

Comment

Even though I haven't seen her, I think there's a very small chance that this can become such a big news and they can cover up this lie. Media would def. find out her real age.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

lawlz, imagine if it was a muslim man marrying a 16 year old, the girl looks a bit scary i was genuinly freaked out, and is that what christians call 'good christian girl'? lol good luck to them
                  ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    the only thing i can say is , which episode of LOST was this guy in?
                    He was Horace, and this girl looks about 35 and he comes across as a perv, if she was a dumpy 16 year old he would never have married her.
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                      He was Horace, and this girl looks about 35 and he comes across as a perv, if she was a dumpy 16 year old he would never have married her.
                      two things

ONE, if most men who marry attractive women initially found these women to be dumpy, i wonder how many would have married them anyway?

TWO,, how do you know?
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by muslimali1234 View Post
                        lawlz, imagine if it was a muslim man marrying a 16 year old, the girl looks a bit scary i was genuinly freaked out, and is that what christians call 'good christian girl'? lol good luck to them

i was thinking that. saying about gods gift being her virginity and being christian then sitting there with her boobs out and then walking around in a miniskirt/dress.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

whats wrong with this place? two men can get married, madonna/britney/cristina can tongue kiss on MTV awards, ellen degenerate can openly display her perversions, even the girl in question can be placed on videos, billboards, internet showing her charms to every stranger in the world

but the brouhaha is over her getting MARRIED to a man thats 51? she can give him a lapdance in a club, she can even date him, a one-night stand, but she cannot MARRY HIM
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                            whats wrong with this place? two men can get married, madonna/britney/cristina can tongue kiss on MTV awards, ellen degenerate can openly display her perversions, even the girl in question can be placed on videos, billboards, internet showing her charms to every stranger in the world

but the brouhaha is over her getting MARRIED to a man thats 51? she can give him a lapdance in a club, she can even date him, a one-night stand, but she cannot MARRY HIM
                            actually if she is 16 she cannot legally go in a club nor give a lap dance in a club. Also, sexual contact of a 16 year of a person that age would be considered statutory rape, depending upon the state. If the state does have a lower age of consent, you cannot form a contract without parents permission. (And getting your parents permission to marry is no different than in Islam).

all these other example are people over 18 years old.
                            Last edited by Mich; 21-07-11, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich View Post
                              actually if she is 16 she cannot legally go in a club nor give a lap dance in a club. Also, sexual contact of a 16 year of a person that age would be considered statutory rape, depending upon the state. If the state does have a lower age of consent, you cannot form a contract without parents permission. (And getting your parents permission to marry is no different than in Islam).

all these other example are people over 18 years old.
                              oh wow ..... and 2 years later , they can 'whore' themselves then?

Comment

Working...
                              X