Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife has changed SO much!!! Please help me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My wife has changed SO much!!! Please help me!

I don't care if people call me insensitive, suspicious blah blah

But seriously HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THIS STORY?

I think you need to cut down on the soap operas O.P! Its sad.

Comment

She could be suffering from Bipolar.

Bipolar disorder is a mood disorder that can be characterized by drastic mood swings — between feeling elated, energetic, and risky to feeling sad and disinterested. These drastic swings are called episodes of mania and depression, and they are the classic signs of bipolar disorder. Not everyone has these drastic swings; some people with bipolar disorder swing back and forth between depressive and somewhat elated states.

But when someone with bipolar disorder is having a manic episode, risky, reckless sexual behaviors and significantly increased sex drive are quite common. Hypersexual behavior is often a warning sign of a manic episode, but keeping bipolar disorder managed with medication and therapy can stop hypersexuality.

Some people with bipolar disorder may show a greater interest in sex and sexually risky behaviors than is otherwise normal for them.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/bipola...r-and-sex.aspx

Comment

salams,

i cant be bothered to read everyones replies, but oh my days, OP - i dont know why but your post sounds dodgy, how can a sister who is so happily married,no problems (as you say) etc do a 360 degree turn?! i don't know your story doesnt add up!

may be i am wrong. Allah SWT knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquib View Post
          When i threatened to divorce her, she just said, "i know you won't do that, we have kids and besides you're too soft.....haha!!!" and start laughing.
          She sounds like the perfect evil movie villain.
          "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."
          Al Hijr: 47

Comment

guys i dont know this guy, but i do know women who change suddenly.. the woman who i am talking about changed after her divorce but took her 1 year...

she has slept with 22 men in 6 months...and she is a muslim..

Comment

In my opinion the story is not the truth, if the OP is sincere why would he be using some of the language he has used? This isn't a kids forum last time I checked. The guy is supposed to be a Cambridge educated guy, married with 2 kids..........don't sound like it to me !!!!

Think the Mods need to clip this thread tbh..........the terminology being used isn't good, this issue could've been addressed with the correct language and with a bit more Adaab been shown?

Comment

Taqwa 27 and everyone else that doesn't believe the situation... do you have a degree in clinical psychology or psychiatry?? If not you're not really qualified to comment on how realistic or not this man's situation is.

There are some mental illnesses that can make people have sudden and dramatic personality changes and start doing irresponsible, dangerous and even totally crazy things. That's why, in the past, people with serious mental illness have been called things like "crazy" and it's been described as "going crazy". Nowadays people know better than to say things like "she's crazy" but people with certain mental illnesses can still have sudden and dramatic personality changes.
                Last edited by dhak1yya; 24-06-11, 04:12 PM.
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya View Post
                  Taqwa 27 and everyone else that doesn't believe the situation... do you have a degree in clinical psychology or psychiatry?? If not you're not really qualified to comment on how realistic or not this man's situation is.
                  You don't need a degree to find the OP unrealistic. The persistent sexual references in the OP and subsequent replies(sex/virgin/well endowed etc) to me is just fishy not to mention completely inappropriate for a mixed muslim forum. Trolls always like to focus on islam and muslims attitude towards intimacy etc.

People can reply with their advice because even if it doesn't help the OP it might help someone else but if it it walks like a duck...
                  "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."
                  Al Hijr: 47

Comment

Originally posted by squidster View Post
                    guys i dont know this guy, but i do know women who change suddenly.. the woman who i am talking about changed after her divorce but took her 1 year...

she has slept with 22 men in 6 months...and she is a muslim..
                    and how the heck would you know that? for goodness sakes!
                    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

• Re: My wife has changed SO much!!! Please help me!

Who ever feels this thread is a number of lies that were beautifully written without even knowing the guy in real life , please go to post NO. 81 by sis dhakiyya !
                      Jannah is my aim

Comment

• Re: My wife has changed SO much!!! Please help me!

Subhana'Allah!

Poster, I dont know what is worse - what your wife [supposedly did] or what you have posted here. To me, your action is worse - your discussing issues that are so intimate, very casually is alarming. Brother, your at fault for discussing your maritial affairs in public - I believe there is a better way to deal with your situation. You need to address this with your wife and those whom you trust to help you come to an informed conclusion.

ps. There seem to be a superficial outlook on your part - OR is that my perception..anyways - Insha'allah kheyr.
                        Life creates alittle laughter and gives many reasons to cry; it gives a little but withholds far more

Comment

Working...
                        X