Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 things a muslim wife must do

Re: 10 things a muslim wife must do

Mashallah!!! beautiful words!!!!...thankyou for sharing...

Ameeen!!!!

Comment

:jkk:

Should come in handy. But, first things first.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

.... sing?
        الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

don't you know singing makes or breaks a marriage?

why are the most crucial things never mentioned or always mentioned last

Comment

The title of the thread irks me. 'must' do, must. yes we must be superhuman.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimm View Post
              don't you know singing makes or breaks a marriage?

why are the most crucial things never mentioned or always mentioned last
              Isn't singing haram?

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
              Alhamdulillah! Women are superhuman to be able to carry another life in them for 9 months!!
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

What About Men

its ALWAYS The Women Never The Men
                And He found you lost and guided you,
                ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
                  Agreed. You must have a lot of kids and take care of them, cook three times a day, keep the house spotless, and look like a model at the end of the day after doing all that work. It is not as easy as it sounds. If the woman also has to work in order to make ends meet, it makes things even harder, because she has less time to herself. I think it is easier for richer women who can afford to sit around all day and have maids do all their work. It is not easy to have to be dressed up everyday at home. Men have such high expectations and what do they do in return? They go outside and see all these beautiful women and expect their wife to do look the same. I am not saying a woman should let herself go, but it is not that simple. Not every woman has the same burden and workload.

Comment

Allah Has Said To Us Whats The Best To Do In a Marriage

but he Knows We Arent Perfect
                    And He found you lost and guided you,
                    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Maaaan, all of these "Top Ten Tips for Women" threads turn into the same exact things after a few posts...*sigh*

Comment

1.) Use your ‘Fitnah’ (beauty and overtures of allurement) to win the heart of your husband.
                        :rotfl:
                        It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                        -Muslim

Comment

we can all try but not always can we do the things mentioned...especially the one about singing :S....dressing up is always a bonus for a woman but sometimes she jst does not have the energy and doesn't always be dressed like a princess in that case the husband should be considerate and love her as she is..big khol eyes or not.....I agree with the sisters its not easy maintaining the house, children and looking good as well we can try our best and I belieb every woman does try but it is also the husband duty to appreciate even the littlest of effort that the wife makes...JazakAllah khair OP excellent advice for wives and wives to be inshAllah
                          *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

what is the wife exactly supposed to sing? a zain bikha nasheed? lol

:jkk: nice thread
                            check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                              what is the wife exactly supposed to sing? a zain bikha nasheed? lol
                              I know..nowadays men just scoff at u...i worte a poem for my husband and he laffed :(
                              *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Working...
                              X