This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

Many brothers are trapped or drawn in by the Allure. Allah has warned us, its in the quran, against being with women like this. Some are not close with Allah because they have to many worldly possessions ... they have jewels, makeup, fancy clothes, etc. stuff that makes them beautiful on the outside but not close to Allah. Women in, for example, Pre-Islamic persia were like this. There are some women too, who have an illicit sexual past. That can create an allure as well. Essentially, they send out a vibe, for lack of a better word, that draws you in. Whatever creates the allure though, do not be drawn in or trapped by it.

Comment

Thanku for such a lovely post. Dis has consoled me a lot. may Allah give u big ajar for dis, may He keep u happy always. Amin.
      plz tel me..wat do i do i of d memories? thr r lottttsss of dem. wat do i do of those memories? they r killing me, its too painful. my 6-year old engagemnt broke off due to my in-laws. God let their wicked plans succeed. I dont want to marry any1 nao.

Comment

This post had made me join this forum, although my issues were solved after some days, :) .

Comment

Assalam O Allikum
          Thanks for sharing such nice and wonderful information with us i hope you stay touch with this forum and share informatics information and also share your experiences with us. Islamic way is the best way to getting over a broken heart because Islam is full code of life and it tell us how to live and how eat,sleep ,behave ,how to talk and about every little activity of your life.
          [url]http://muslim-academy.com/forum/[/url]

Comment

A broken heart is not like a broken bone, it does not heal so easily. If you shared many years together it will make the loss even more painful. Everyone heals differently. A part of me will always love my ex.

Comment

Great post. :jkk:

Comment

What if u wish to not find anyone else. I know there is that saying there is something better but what if u don't want anyone better, i'm sure there are better people out there, but what if u r happy as u r just waiting.

She read the whole Qur’an to him while she was young and learnt under his supervision. She got married to him and used to make ‘Qiyamu al-Lail’ and fast the days together. She said to him at his last hours before his death: ‘You proposed to my family to marry me so they married us. NOW I propose to you to marry you in Jannah?’ So he replied: ‘Do not marry any one after my death!’ Later in her life she was approached by the caliph Mu’awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan but she refused as she wanted to be with her husband.

This is the relation between Abu ad-Dardaa – may Allah be pleased with him - and his wife Umm ad-Dardaa as-Sughrah – may Allah have mercy on them

- reported by Adh-Dhahabi [not a hadith]

Comment

Just read the entire post. Well written and it helps I guess. But I still feel miserable. :(

Comment

“Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart.”
                    Can you please interpret this part carefully. These are very powerful words. Someone may interpret this wrong lose hope and not strive to do good.

Comment

“Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart.”
                      Can you please interpret this part carefully. These are very powerful words. Someone may interpret this wrong lose hope and not strive to do good.

Comment

nice post.

Comment

A.o.A
                          MashaAllah. fantastic post.

Comment

Hello, I am new to this site. I am so upset...My brother lost his other half because of his family. She was great but not Muslim. My father and community strongly disapproved and after a 4 year battle against everyone, my brother has lost. She left him for the sake of his family....us. I feel like a culprit. My brother is half dead. She just disappeared. He cries so much. I cant look at him like this. Please help me. How do I make his pain go away? What prayers will help him heal?

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraK View Post
                              Hello, I am new to this site. I am so upset...My brother lost his other half because of his family. She was great but not Muslim. My father and community strongly disapproved and after a 4 year battle against everyone, my brother has lost. She left him for the sake of his family....us. I feel like a culprit. My brother is half dead. She just disappeared. He cries so much. I cant look at him like this. Please help me. How do I make his pain go away? What prayers will help him heal?
                              These didn't work for me but they may work for your brother :insha:

It was reported from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, when something upset him:

“Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoom, bi Rahmatika astagheeth (O Ever-Living One, O Everlasting One, by Your mercy I seek help).”
                              It was reported that Asmaa’ bint ‘Umays (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “Shall I not teach you some words to say when you feel distressed?

اللهُ اللهُ رَبِّ لا أُشْـرِكُ بِهِ شَيْـئ
                              اً
                              ‘Allaah, Allaah, Rabbee laa ushriku bihi shay’an’
                              Allaah, Allaah, my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him (Abu Dawud 2/87. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 2/335.)
                              It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi’

“O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”
                              but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.” (Ahmad 1/391)
                              "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

hi ! am totally new to this site or any of these sort of forums.I dont know to open up through words .All i know is i feel miserable and deppressed.
                                I dont even know why am posting this.May be coz am too a coward to feel painful and sad.Some thoughts in the forum gives me heads up but after seconds the grief covers me all up

Comment

Working...
                                X