This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

What a wonderful article! Seems to have helped alot of people, sure does help me! Jzk.. :)

Comment

Asalaamu alaiykum to all

I am going through a very tough time. This thread is giving me hope. To know that there are people out there in the same situation helps a lot. I have searched and searched and my only solution is to turn to Allah swt. Through his mercy I will overcome this inshaa Allah. I commend the person who started this as I realized that my heartache caused me to be closer to Allah. I was lost for a long time. Algamdulilaa. Make duaa that I will get through this insha Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmads mommy View Post
        Asalaamu alaiykum to all

I am going through a very tough time. This thread is giving me hope. To know that there are people out there in the same situation helps a lot. I have searched and searched and my only solution is to turn to Allah swt. Through his mercy I will overcome this inshaa Allah. I commend the person who started this as I realized that my heartache caused me to be closer to Allah. I was lost for a long time. Algamdulilaa. Make duaa that I will get through this insha Allah
        :insha:

Comment

Although I haven't been through this myself my friend has

My friends parents Broke her engagement off without her consent.
          Thinking the grass was greener on the other side. Oh how they r so wrong!
          Wish I could tell them respectfully but my friend really has a heart of gold.
          Although I know she is clearly not happy she sticking to it because at end of day divorce is most hated by Allah

I didn't know how to advise her but this article helped.
          So thank you very much.

Comment

It is very hard to live with this pain and my situation is getting worse second by second...
            And slay them wherever ye catch them,and turn them out from where they have Turned you out;for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque,unless they (first) fight you there;but if they fight you,slay them.Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Comment

Originally posted by alhamdulillah32 View Post
              It is very hard to live with this pain and my situation is getting worse second by second...
              Allah will InshaAllah ease ur pain and soon. Ameen, sum Ameen

Comment

:salams

I randomly came across this quote today...

Click image for larger version

Name:	healing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	10737261

I thought to share it here as it may help all those suffering from a broken heart...I'm not sure if it's actually helpful but hope at least someone finds it useful inshaAllah!

Comment

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
                  :salams

I randomly came across this quote today...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54240[/ATTACH]

I thought to share it here as it may help all those suffering from a broken heart...I'm not sure if it's actually helpful but hope at least someone finds it useful inshaAllah!
                  JazakAllah Khairan for it...
                  And slay them wherever ye catch them,and turn them out from where they have Turned you out;for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque,unless they (first) fight you there;but if they fight you,slay them.Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Comment

http://yallaah.wordpress.com

BISMILLAAH HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM

'SALLALAAHU ALA MUHAMMAD SALLALAAHU ALAYHE WA ALEHI WASALLAM'

SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAAH AND HIS BELOVED MESSENGER PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W.W.

Rare Islamic Resources

Please do join your brothers and sisters around the globe

Bimillaah to join

Comment

SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAAH AND HIS BELOVED MESSENGER PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W.W.

Rare Islamic Resources

Bimillaah to join

Comment

Rare Islamic Resources

Bimillaah to join

Comment

Hi

I am going through a hard time in my life right now, and I could do with some advice, from someone outside. About 2 years ago I got married with someone from pakistan, and everything was good, as far as i was aware, me and my family did everything that we could to bring the guy here, but it turned out that he did everything to get a visa and everything that he did was a lie. Allah says help everyone, so thats what we did, and everything has been thrown into our faces. My heart has been broken into a thousand pieces. Everyone is saying just be patient, but how can you be patient, when everything that he wants is happening, when he did it the wrong way, and everything that I want isnt even happening, and we did everything the right way, how is that fair?? The worst part in all of this, is if he was doing it for the visa and he was just honest with me from the beginning, instead of lieing to me over and over again, I would of helped him, every way that i could of? How do i move on and let it go.... thanks sairah x

Comment

Alhamdulillah... Peace blown inside.............

Comment

Subhanallah,
                              This thread has done me a world of good. These past few months have been the hardest of my life, dealing with heartbreak is no easy thing. my emotions have been on a constant roller-coaster, and I have been toyed with like never before. Being only 19, it is regretful that my heart is so heavy. I feel like my heart is ridden with disease, as thoughts of never loving again often creep in, but I am well aware that these thoughts are just whisperings from shaytan trying to detour me from the straight path. This thread has really made me see the reality of the situation, and inshallah, it will be the first step in the
                              healing process.
                              Jazakhallah khair

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X