X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ms.muslimah
    replied
    Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

[MENTION=132173]muslima34567[/MENTION] I hope this helps sis.

Leave a comment:

• Missa25
    replied

Just joined this forum and this thread is exactly what i was needing. With Allahs guidence im currently trying to get over the person I hoped to marry, his parents wouldnt even entertain me due to cultural cast differences and after 5years of trying, we decided to part ways. I started praying to allah during the last year of my relationship, thinking that if i pray to allah, my duas will be accepted and il get married, however i feel that it was turning to allah that actually gave me strength to let go of this long relationship and accept that it wasnt meant to be.
    Dont get me wrong though, its still really hard and i oftern still wonder if giving up on my relationship was actually the best thing, i no it was with allahs support and guidance that got me through but sometimes like now, i become confused with what has been written for me.
    I suppose i just have to remember that allah knows best and not lose faith.

Leave a comment:

• cinecrow
    replied

I am suffering from Love problem. My girlfriend has left me, if God will like she will come back. I have left hope on God. Allah Azza Wa Jal give me strength in this time.

Leave a comment:

• briana26
    replied

one of the most beautiful article I've ever read.

Leave a comment:

• ice.snow
    replied

Ah, broken heart. I just suffered from this. The person I love cannot marry me because of his job. Still to this time I am starting to strengthen my relationship with Allah Azza Wa Jal. If we're meant to be, then he will come back to me. If we're not, surely Allah Azza Wa Jal will give me a better man. But lately these days, still cries in the corner.

Leave a comment:

• Bahá'í friend
    replied

My only advice to avoid such an emotional wrench is to be certain that your partner is also your best friend.I am 44 and in that time I have had 4 relationships but it was only the 4th one who was also my best friend. We have been married 5 years and my heart still beats faster when I hear her speak. I still have a place in my heart for the other 3 - however badly you are treated, don't waste time with anger. We are all unique and I do believe that a higher power does intercede, I just think, being mere humans, we cannot truly understand this power for they are almighty.

Leave a comment:

• repenter4639
    replied

Allah swt breaks ones heart because no one is worthy of living in ones heart except the Creator.
    But people dont take this warning and cry for the faani (not forever) .When youre broken read the quran and be in company of the saaliheen.youll find peace of heart.

Leave a comment:

• abuadila
    replied

Alhamdullillah thanks.

Leave a comment:

• S131968
    replied

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
    Or you could write poetry:p
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    my love for you
    was just a flu

im so creative :D

Leave a comment:

• nikahexplorer
    replied

Indeed if we Love Allah so our heart will never break.

Leave a comment:

• Tide2006
    replied

There are a few girls I have "loved/wanted"

1. Christian girl that I liked for 4 years, she did not like me though.I was so convinced that I will never want anyone else. After high school,I forgot about her in that way.

2. Arab girl who never knew I liked her but she went down a dark path of drugs, she's not even mentally the same person anymore :/

3. My cousin(who has lived all her life in Palestine till recently) but..she is not as serious/open about religion, plus she does not want to marry a cousin. I have & still kinda feel, I will never like anyone like I want her. I am trying to be over her yet retain the ties of kinship.

I actually tried to change her, to make her take religion more seriously but I think it made her angry, may have come off as self-righteous. Also...we both have medical issues(me & OUR grandfather have the same medical issues), sooo....

I am not ready for marriage though, not even sure where I want to marry from.

A good mentally strong Muslim girl from America who understands what it is to live here(society, how things work..etc), someone who is intelligent...no "I hate America" mentality

or

A Muslim girl from Palestine (based on female family members from Palestine & how they are...I just don't know...)
    Last edited by Tide2006; 11-04-15, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Muslim1415
    replied

If you got a broken heart the solution is simple, go to an Islamic country and get whipped in Public; that should sort you out. I had Kafir friends who used to go on and on all the time about their ex-gf and how their heart is broken and their depressed etc.

Get lashed.

Salaam

Leave a comment:

• shunno
    replied

"The Day you will turn your backs fleeing; there is not for you from Allah any protector. And whoever Allah leaves astray - there is not for him any guide."
    {Surah Ghafir(The forgiver) 40:33}

Leave a comment:

• ari1449
    replied

I cant sleep.

Leave a comment:

• ari1449
    replied

So beautiful

Leave a comment: