This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

Thank you. I have just gotten out of a broken engagement that lasted for two years. Need more of this!!! :))

Comment

getting over a loved one is very difficult, whether someone dying or all of the above :(
      DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

MashAllah! This is wonderful..I am also healing a broken heart and it is very difficult specially if what we had was wonderful..but things that are perfect to us may not be perfect to Allah. So i gave up trying and just hope and pray for our Qadr to take place..Allah knows best!
        Last edited by Aye'sha; 09-05-12, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Hey,I'm in the same boat as you guys.REcently been divorced,and it's extremely difficult..you guys all know what heartaches about,so I'm sure I don't need to say much for you understand the way I feel.

Pray and turn to ALlah,and that's the way I'm getting through my pain.trust me guys or girls it works.
          Keep faith
          If Allah brings you to it,He will bring you through it.

Comment

:(

Comment

Nice thread

Comment

I have the deepest sympathy for people with broken hearts, this applies to people from all walks of life, divorcees etc, imagine dreaming of growing old with someone then after years realising it was a lie, love is blind indeed, Im glad Allah has saved me this torment
                All beauty is lost
                In God do we entrust,
                Hope is our haven
                for the joy of the garden of eden

Comment

InshAllah with time everything will get easier - give it some time. These things take time and if things are meant to be they will.
                  Originally posted by rafael123 View Post
                  Assalamwaalaikum wr. wb.

Thanks for sharing the article. Unfortunately I am in this situation of broken-heart. Never thought it would happen to me as I have always stayed away from girls practicing islam. I am trying to rationalize the situation, I still don't understand how does a 5 feet girl so uncute has the power to hurt me. Inshallah I will get over need just need sometime.
                  Gina

Comment

:(

Comment

Salam. I just wanted to say a big thank you. Your post was very helpful and just what I needed. Been going through a very rough time lately and although everything you have mentioned i already know its just better when someone else points it out. I Have copied and printed it and stuck it on my wall. Inshallah we all find good people to love and marry. :)

Comment

Remember, you need to have the right attitude. Just reading an article and thinking its interesting, isn't enough. You need to apply it, be determined and have full reliance on Allah (swt).

May Allah reward and make it easy for you guys. Ameen.
                        Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

I don't know about anyone else. But when I fell in love my heart wasn't broken, it was put back together again.

And yes I was rejected :p

Falling in love with another, the halal way, is such a pure feeling.

How anyone could religiously demonise it is beyond me.
                          Sister Jigsaw!

Comment

May Allah SWT reward you for sharing this article.

Like many others, I am in the same situation. Day in and day out I just try to keep myself busy and then try to find someone who understands and can listen to me. But the answer is Allah SWT. He is the One who understands. He is listening but do we talk to Him in the proper manner? Do we bow down in the middle of the night? Do we give up the sins, small or big, that we are used to doing? These are some ways to get closer to Allah SWT and then will we be able to know that He is listening and indeed responding.

May Allah SWT help all the Muslims in the world. May Allah SWT bring peace, harmony, unity, and love between the entire Muslim Ummah. May Allah SWT guide us to practice Islam the proper way He commanded us too by using the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw). Ameen.

Comment

خدا بهتون اجر بده

Comment

what a nice post ;) very helpful .. thanks for sharing. it is my first time here in this site and i found it very interesting =)

Comment

Working...
                                X