X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

Wow, this thread still getting bumped.

:jkk: @nda, the thread you posted is excellent.
    Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

sighs.
      Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Whats wrong? Reminiscing over lost love eh?
        Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

lol. as if.
          Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Lies!

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

mashallah, well said, I my self will benefit from this, not nessasarly i went through it, but getting some ideas to advice ones who experinsed such pain..
              may allah help us all. jzak Allah swt khairan enshAllah

Comment

Originally posted by simplicity_123 View Post
                you know what makes me angry is .......that ....nevermind

no one understands the heart apart from Rabb, people often look down upon you or think your some sort of bollywood brainwashed looney.
                but thats not the case, sometimes even if you do things the right way something can still go wrong
                for example,,"your old man says NO ....for no reason"

whats upsetting is, because of culture and because of people bending the rules.....zina is more easy than marriage.
                May Allah swt look after those who have thr innocent hearts broken ameen
                sometimes all you want is to be right and be happy. how you end up in the deep dark pitt :( Allah knows but He will look after you where eva u r
                Could not have put it better myself.

Comment

No one understands full stop.

No one can, except Allah...
                  اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Wow this is amazing! Makes sense!

Comment

:alhumdull

Comment

It is said that getting over divorce is like that of losing a loved one. When you lose a loved one it take about 6 months before you feel like you are normal.

Comment

it's very difficult to do. especially if the two have to part ways when they both don't want to, and external pressures make it happen. some people never forget and still wish they could go to that. in those situations, you just hope and pray.
                          DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

suggestion
                            sister Yasmin Mogahed placed a great input on this topic

Comment

Assalamwaalaikum wr. wb.

Thanks for sharing the article. Unfortunately I am in this situation of broken-heart. Never thought it would happen to me as I have always stayed away from girls practicing islam. I am trying to rationalize the situation, I still don't understand how does a 5 feet girl so uncute has the power to hurt me. Inshallah I will get over need just need sometime.

Comment

As Salamu Alaikum to everybody out there. Im new in this forum.
                                I had to divorce my husband which i still love deeply for the most heart aching reasons a person can imagine.
                                Just remember that in the Quran Allah says:

We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger, and lose of possessions, persons, or crops. But give goodness to the patient, those who say when a calamity afflicts them "We belong to Allah, and to Allah we return" They are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy, they are the ones who are guided 2:155

These verses helped me a lot. He mentions he might test us with persons.. Sometimes people walk into our lives for a reason, and then they walk out again. Sometimes instead of saying "what if" or "why me" we can ask ourselves "what did I learn from this relationship?"
                                It's easy to say, i'm still suffering myself, but crying won't help, i know because i tried. what we can do is to say Alhamdulilah it happened, because nothing happens by coinsidence, and then try to benefit from the episode. Learn from it, grow, don't make the same mistakes again next time. Or appreciate that it happened. Maybe the person was good for you at that point and you were good for that person. Allahu Alam. I know im not saying something you probably haven't heard before, but i guess i needed to share.

May Allah heal all of our broken hearts, and make it easy for us to move on, and to benefit from every trial and tribulation. Ameen.

Comment

Working...
                                X