X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

salam everyone.
    Well, it really what I need right now. Honestly, those words are inspiring me to get over my heart breaking ,n start mending pieces of my scattered heart. Thank you very much.

Comment

To those who remember now and then, is that a sin? If one does their best to rid those thoughts then is that good enough?

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
      [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

↑As long as you don't act upon the thought, it's OK. Though, try your best to occupy yourself with other matters or better yet, dhirkullah.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

JazakAllah! just the thing i needed to read. Allah assist us all:)
          “Allah `azza wa jall said: ‘Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to make him sick, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware’.”[Tabarani]

Comment

Originally posted by diandri View Post
            salam everyone.
            Well, it really what I need right now. Honestly, those words are inspiring me to get over my heart breaking ,n start mending pieces of my scattered heart. Thank you very much.
            Hope you're ok bro/sis.

May Allah grant you peace within your heart. Ameen.
            Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

I found my way to Islam though a broken heart. I would never give it up and would gladly go through it again. I thank Allah for everything I had to go through in order for me to finally reach out to him. I could not find answers to my pain in any other religion. I read veraciously and only found it in Islam. I reverted about two years after a divorce. That was about two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid Hashim View Post
                I found my way to Islam though a broken heart. I would never give it up and would gladly go through it again. I thank Allah for everything I had to go through in order for me to finally reach out to him. I could not find answers to my pain in any other religion. I read veraciously and only found it in Islam. I reverted about two years after a divorce. That was about two years ago.
                :masha:
                And...
                Welcome to The Forum! :D
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

:masha: Good Thread :up:
                  And He found you lost and guided you,
                  ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                  " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                  ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
                    Or you could write poetry:p
                    haha been there
                    listened to sad love songs too

I should have taken the Islamic approach and -pray:

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid Hashim View Post
                      It's amazing sometimes, the things you have to go through to find out what is better for you...

I'm glad you found Islam, Brother, I can imagine what perfect timing that might have been.
                      Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                      O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                      We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Assalam-o-Alaikum

May Allah bless you for your sharing such a nice article. I am sure many people like myslef will benefit from this article. I have been trying to move on after an unsuccessful marriage proposal and I believe this is will definitely help me to move on.

May Allah grant us the patience we need to face the trials and tribulations that are to come. Aameen....

Comment

you know what makes me angry is .......that ....nevermind

no one understands the heart apart from Rabb, people often look down upon you or think your some sort of bollywood brainwashed looney.
                          but thats not the case, sometimes even if you do things the right way something can still go wrong
                          for example,,"your old man says NO ....for no reason"

whats upsetting is, because of culture and because of people bending the rules.....zina is more easy than marriage.
                          May Allah swt look after those who have thr innocent hearts broken ameen
                          sometimes all you want is to be right and be happy. how you end up in the deep dark pitt :( Allah knows but He will look after you where eva u r

Comment

Mash Allah very nice article. Jazak Allah.

Comment

jazakallah for such a thread, i really needed something like this at the moment. :)

Comment

asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

What to do if your friend gets Heart-Broken
                                :

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...s-heart-broken

Comment

Working...
                                X