X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaSmaL
    replied
    Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

JazakAllah! just the thing i needed to read. Allah assist us all:)
    “Allah `azza wa jall said: ‘Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to make him sick, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware’.”[Tabarani]

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

↑As long as you don't act upon the thought, it's OK. Though, try your best to occupy yourself with other matters or better yet, dhirkullah.

Leave a comment:

• adri
    replied

To those who remember now and then, is that a sin? If one does their best to rid those thoughts then is that good enough?

Leave a comment:

• diandri
    replied

salam everyone.
    Well, it really what I need right now. Honestly, those words are inspiring me to get over my heart breaking ,n start mending pieces of my scattered heart. Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• KeeKee
    replied

whats that saying... you can hear a glass breaking, but no one hears a heart breaking?

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

mashaALLAH gud thread.

To add a small point.

Moving on for different people might mean different things. Some may move on and never think of what was the past, others may remember things now and then, others may frequently be reminded of x and y. The person who never thinks isn't necessarily any more moved on than the person who has frequent reminders. Everyone is different and everyone's emotions are different so the broken-hearted should understand his/her own state and deal with it accordingly. He should not be obsessed with reaching a stage that is not part of his way; rather he should focus on managing what his emotions are and establish a unique response for his own unique emotions.
    Last edited by Medievalist; 23-06-11, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Salafi_Sista
    replied

SALAAM alaykum, if ever there was a perfect way to get over a broken heart, the inventor would become a millionaire
    I don't know much but the more someone pushes me away, the closer I have to let Allah SWT be in my life

Leave a comment:

• muslimaghareeba
    replied

:salams

“Allah `azza wa jall said: ‘Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to make him sick, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware’.” [Tabarani]

ive been looking for this for some time couldnt remember the wording though..

:jkk:

:salams
    Last edited by muslimaghareeba; 19-05-11, 09:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• nullifygirls
    replied

WaAlikum-0-Aslam,
    mashallah, very nice post,
    Jazakallah for shearing such a nice post

Leave a comment:

• FurkanAdil
    replied

Originally posted by NeverGoodEnough View Post

Allow yourself time but also get proactive! Marriage is just one of the many aspects of your life; it is not the be all and end all of things. What are your aspirations? What do you want to achieve in your life? Write down a list of goals you want to achieve by the end of the month and get started on them right away. As Muslims, our continuous goal is striving to get closer to Allah, so working on your eman and your relationship with Allah must be included in some way. Focus your attention on moving forward rather than wasting time with something that “could have been”.
    thanks a lot, it's been really helpful..

Leave a comment:

• ibnuadam
    replied

:masha:, made my day
    “Allah `azza wa jall said: ‘Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to make him sick, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware’.”[Tabarani]

Leave a comment:

• adri
    replied

Alhumdulillah :)

Leave a comment:

• Masumah
    replied

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
    MashAllah NGE excellent coverage of the points.

Masumah: are we gonna have another one of your super hit poems? :D I cannot wait.
    lol nah...im not heart broken nomore alhamdulillah....truly the best advice is "In the rememberance of Allah do hearts find tranqulity"

Leave a comment:

• In The Skies
    replied

Jazakallah fantastic post; should definately be made a sticky.

Leave a comment:

• dhak1yya
    replied

I've stickied it, inshaAllah it will benefit lots of people here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X