Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make dua constantly and remember that Allah only does things for your good, never for your bad. One day, you'll understand the wisdom of what has happened even if you don't at present.

Comment

• Assalamualaikum,

It’s great to hear that you’re so firm upon your decision of not marrying a non Muslim woman in spite of the immense love that you have for her.
          I suggest you should not stop praying for her to convert at least until either of the two of you find your true love elsewhere. Coz dua is the most powerful weapon and it can change any situation and it not at all wrong for you to pray that your love becomes Muslim and your relationship thus turns halal. Also, I didn’t understand that if she’s ready to convert for you, why don’t you give her a chance, may be she’ll truly change her heart once she gets to see the real beautiful Islam?
          I pray that Allah rewards you with immense love and care and if this relationship is khayr for you, you get married to her soon and she converts to Islam. Although, I’d suggest that until then you cut off contacts with her and seek help through prayers and Insha Allah may be one day she might come to you as a Muslimah. Aameen!!! + MORE OPTIONS

Comment

Working...
      X