• Show
Clear All

• Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

People that don't have a heart (desensetised,emotienless) be like
    Friend: Brah did your heart get broken.
    Brah: I don't have one.
    https://twitter.com/AoufF
    https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

This thread is really great.. It'll hopefully help me to move on and get over.. :-)

Comment

A wise man learns by the mistakes of others,
        a fool by his own.
        I forgot the wiseman's name but I definitely know the fool's name properly!!!
        Why people are out of focus?
        Purpose of life! Very very important.
        And my only purpose is to lecture foolish hearts!
        That excludes my spouse! Now I am heart broken.
        My only aim in life is to be less foolish than my spouse!?!

Comment

Germane_Idris, are you making the second part of dumb and dumber?
          Why not wise and wiser for a change???
          Nip it in the bud!?!

Comment

So beautiful

Comment

I cant sleep.

Comment

"The Day you will turn your backs fleeing; there is not for you from Allah any protector. And whoever Allah leaves astray - there is not for him any guide."
                {Surah Ghafir(The forgiver) 40:33}

Comment

If you got a broken heart the solution is simple, go to an Islamic country and get whipped in Public; that should sort you out. I had Kafir friends who used to go on and on all the time about their ex-gf and how their heart is broken and their depressed etc.

Get lashed.

Salaam

Comment

There are a few girls I have "loved/wanted"

1. Christian girl that I liked for 4 years, she did not like me though.I was so convinced that I will never want anyone else. After high school,I forgot about her in that way.

2. Arab girl who never knew I liked her but she went down a dark path of drugs, she's not even mentally the same person anymore :/

3. My cousin(who has lived all her life in Palestine till recently) but..she is not as serious/open about religion, plus she does not want to marry a cousin. I have & still kinda feel, I will never like anyone like I want her. I am trying to be over her yet retain the ties of kinship.

I actually tried to change her, to make her take religion more seriously but I think it made her angry, may have come off as self-righteous. Also...we both have medical issues(me & OUR grandfather have the same medical issues), sooo....

I am not ready for marriage though, not even sure where I want to marry from.

A good mentally strong Muslim girl from America who understands what it is to live here(society, how things work..etc), someone who is intelligent...no "I hate America" mentality

or

A Muslim girl from Palestine (based on female family members from Palestine & how they are...I just don't know...)
                    Last edited by Tide2006; 11-04-15, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Indeed if we Love Allah so our heart will never break.

Comment

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
                        Or you could write poetry:p
                        Roses are red
                        Violets are blue
                        my love for you
                        was just a flu

im so creative :D

Comment

Alhamdullillah thanks.

Comment

Allah swt breaks ones heart because no one is worthy of living in ones heart except the Creator.
                            But people dont take this warning and cry for the faani (not forever) .When youre broken read the quran and be in company of the saaliheen.youll find peace of heart.
                            It is never too late to repent

Comment

My only advice to avoid such an emotional wrench is to be certain that your partner is also your best friend.I am 44 and in that time I have had 4 relationships but it was only the 4th one who was also my best friend. We have been married 5 years and my heart still beats faster when I hear her speak. I still have a place in my heart for the other 3 - however badly you are treated, don't waste time with anger. We are all unique and I do believe that a higher power does intercede, I just think, being mere humans, we cannot truly understand this power for they are almighty.

Comment

Ah, broken heart. I just suffered from this. The person I love cannot marry me because of his job. Still to this time I am starting to strengthen my relationship with Allah Azza Wa Jal. If we're meant to be, then he will come back to me. If we're not, surely Allah Azza Wa Jal will give me a better man. But lately these days, still cries in the corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X