X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

Originally posted by Aisha'sHeart View Post
    Subhanallah,
    This thread has done me a world of good. These past few months have been the hardest of my life, dealing with heartbreak is no easy thing. my emotions have been on a constant roller-coaster, and I have been toyed with like never before. Being only 19, it is regretful that my heart is so heavy. I feel like my heart is ridden with disease, as thoughts of never loving again often creep in, but I am well aware that these thoughts are just whisperings from shaytan trying to detour me from the straight path. This thread has really made me see the reality of the situation, and inshallah, it will be the first step in the
    healing process.
    Jazakhallah khair
    I myself am in the situation as you, please could you share some advice on how you overcame this difficult time in your life?

Comment

It would hurt me a lot if it happened to me because I can imagine it is not a nice feeling

I would not like it done to myself so would not do it to others
      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

My heart was broken when i was 19 then at 24 again at 25 and finally at 30 now at 32 i can't find it in my heart to love anymore.
        the first time is hurt bad. The next couple were testing. The final one was the worst.

Comment

walikum as salam
          MASHA ALLAH excellent post
          JAZAK ALLAH KHAIRA

Comment

Originally posted by muslimaghareeba View Post
            :salams

“Allah `azza wa jall said: ‘Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to make him sick, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware’.” [Tabarani]

ive been looking for this for some time couldnt remember the wording though..

:jkk:

:salams
            beautiful subhanAllah

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Nice Article, Which explained a lot of feelings...
              ios apps development companies | iphone apps development company

Comment

The faults of a superior person are like the sun and moon. They have their faults, and everyone sees them; they change and everyone looks up to them.
                @Confucius
                A mud,water model called insaan!
                Btw water is a living thing!
                Japanese Scientist Masaru Emoto found out "The hidden messages of water"
                Btw I am still trying to find the hidden messages of Allah!

Comment

Originally posted by Habibi27 View Post
                  It is said that getting over divorce is like that of losing a loved one. When you lose a loved one it take about 6 months before you feel like you are normal.
                  Six months and still suffering...

Comment

Originally posted by proudmuslimah View Post
                    As Salamu Alaikum to everybody out there. Im new in this forum.
                    I had to divorce my husband which i still love deeply for the most heart aching reasons a person can imagine.
                    Just remember that in the Quran Allah says:

We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger, and lose of possessions, persons, or crops. But give goodness to the patient, those who say when a calamity afflicts them "We belong to Allah, and to Allah we return" They are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy, they are the ones who are guided 2:155

These verses helped me a lot. He mentions he might test us with persons.. Sometimes people walk into our lives for a reason, and then they walk out again. Sometimes instead of saying "what if" or "why me" we can ask ourselves "what did I learn from this relationship?"
                    It's easy to say, i'm still suffering myself, but crying won't help, i know because i tried. what we can do is to say Alhamdulilah it happened, because nothing happens by coinsidence, and then try to benefit from the episode. Learn from it, grow, don't make the same mistakes again next time. Or appreciate that it happened. Maybe the person was good for you at that point and you were good for that person. Allahu Alam. I know im not saying something you probably haven't heard before, but i guess i needed to share.

May Allah heal all of our broken hearts, and make it easy for us to move on, and to benefit from every trial and tribulation. Ameen.

That helped alot x

Comment

bump.
                      Last edited by .mirror.; 01-02-15, 03:59 AM.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

"You can't find intimacy -you can't find home- when you are always hiding behind masks. Intimacy requires a certain level of vulnerability. It requires a certain level of you exposing your fragmented, contradictory self to someone else. You're running the risk of having your core self rejected and hurt." - Junot Díaz

The leap of faith is worth it, may Allah give us all a garment that holds/fits us real tight.

Feeling whole does not come from being married. It comes from fulfilling ones duty and purpose to the Lord Most High. You can still feel empty with the right person, for they are a garment to protect and compliment you, however only Allah can fill your soul with contentment. Man still chases after the Dunya even after he has the one he loves.

Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah.

And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him.

And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him.

And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness.

- Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyya

When He alienates you from His creatures, then know that He wants to open for you the door of intimacy with Him.

- Ibn 'Ata Allah al-Iskandari

Be happy at this moment in which you exist. Do justice to it, for even this you won't find again.

- Imam al-Ghazali

Comment

bump

Comment

Last edited by Charmbracelet0; 11-03-15, 11:32 PM.

Comment

You said "InShAllah someone beautiful will come along and he will treat you just right..."

Ameen Ya Rabb.....I wish someone come along and treat me right...........Ameen Ya Rabbal Alamin" deeply in my heart. Allah knows best.

Comment

:up::up::up::up:

Comment

Working...
                                X